The room was large and clean, beds were nice and comfortable. The pool and hot tub were ideal after a long day, hiking in Bryce Canyon. I highly recommend this hotel, if you visit Bryce Canyon, but you will need 1,5 hour to get there, but it really worth it as the scenery, driving up to Brian Head is really breathtaking!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the Brian Head Ski Resort area and surrounded by Utah’s magnificent scenery, our hotel is ideal for lovers of the great outdoors, guests spend time skiing, fishing, hunting and hiking in one of America’s greatest natural getaways. The spacious guest rooms and suites at this Brian Head hotel feature rustic decor and premier amenities to make your stay comfortable. We offer a range of amenities to make your stay pleasant. Take a break from skiing with a spa treatment at Red Leaf Spa or a dip in the swimming pool, or keep up with your fitness routine in our fully equipped fitness center with cardiovascular machines and weights. Enjoy fine cuisine at this Brian Head hotel in the Lift Lounge and Patio, or dig into a succulent steak at Leany’s Steakhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Lodge at Brian Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Lodge At Brian Head Hotel Brian Head
- Grand Lodge At Brian Head Utah