We stayed here during an off-season trip to Brian Head (October), which may have affected our stay a little. There were very few people in the hotel--we didn't see more than 10 cars in the parking lot, and this was on a Saturday night. We had a few things missing from the room, which, again, may owe to a lower level of oversight during the off-season. Check-in was smooth and the pool and hot tub were nice. The rooms were cozy, and the access to Cedar Breaks and to hiking around Brian Head was wonderful. We ate dinner at the on-site restaurant, which was fairly pricey with food which was not of the greatest quality (again, I'm attributing this partly to the time of our visit). Overall, we plan to return--certainly, we were pleasantly surprised to find such a nice hotel in this area, and it made for a fun weekend getaway.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Lodge At Brian Head Hotel
- Grand Lodge At Brian Head Hotel Brian Head
- DoubleTree Resort & Spa By Hilton Brian Head Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree Resort & Spa by Hilton Brian Head is Brian Head’s new full service hotel. This lodge-style resort is both rustic and elegant, featuring Leany's Steakhouse, The Lift Bar & Patio, the Red Leaf Spa, fitness center, indoor pool, and hot tubs. Other features include free parking, free high-speed Internet access, game room, and business center. Guest rooms provide high level comfort with the service of 4 star resorts found at the most recognized ski destinations in the country. Take the town shuttle to your nearby ski destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your DoubleTree Resort & Spa by Hilton Brian Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.