“Local and good breadsticks with ranch dip” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner
Bountiful, Utah, United States
“Local and good breadsticks with ranch dip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

I've loved the lazagna since I was a kid. The breadsticks and dip are very yummy.

Bountiful, Utah
“Italian food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

Sorry, but this is not very good food. It is always busy, but anyone looking for real italian food should look some place else.

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
“Best family pizza/pseudo Italian place around.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

Robintino's is a great place to take your family for dinner or take in a quick, solo lunch. Prices are good. Food is good. Service is good.

Bountiful, Utah
“I am embarrassed for them.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011

I recently visited this restaurant in hopes of a delicious Italian meal. When I walked in I was already confused by the ugly decor, this was no real Italian restaurant. Green lingered all about, it reminded me of a fake diner in a movie. I was sat in some stuffy room in the back that smelled of b.o even though there weren't many people in it. It was freezing and their bus girls would sit in the doorway and stare at everyone as if to rush them out the door. Through out the night I could hear girls and boys laughing loudly coming from the same doorway. The service was poor, my waitress must have been about 15 and had absolutely no clue what she was doing. She messed up my food twice and seemed careless and rude when I notified her. The food was odd.The lasagna was more like soup, the mushrooms were those from a can (really?) . My cup had a lip stick stain on it from the last person who used it. When I went up to pay i saw the cooks conversing with others in line and when they would walk away the cooks would roll their eyes and mock the customer. The whole visit was disgusting and I can assure you I will NEVER step foot into another Robintino's again.

• Visited December 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“NOT Family Appropriate”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011 via mobile

Been a life long customer. Last night will be my last penny spent at robintinos. Employees were dressed VERY inappropriately. I brought this to managements attention. They said they didn't care. On top of that $40 for 3 meals and 2 drinks when it did not taste that good is just not worth it. Take your money to a different place.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere