“Great Brick Oven Pizza Near Salt Lake City” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 79 Restaurants in Bountiful
Cuisines: Italian
California
“Great Brick Oven Pizza Near Salt Lake City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Our recent stay was highlighted by our visit to Arella Pizzeria. Our server was outstanding, wish I could remember his name. Anyway, our large group had pepperoni pizza, white pizza, and pasta. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed each and every dish. I found the pizza excellent, could hold its own on the east coast. They hand toss the dough and bake it in a wood-fired brick oven. The crust has that classic just amount of burn on it. The pepperonis are spicy, just the way I like it! The combination of sauce, crust, and toppings made for a great eat! The décor is modern, great eye appeal. Again, I was impressed by their service, very patient with our kids. It is located in North Bountiful in the back of the Lowe's shopping center. I will eat there again when I'm back through in the future.

Visited June 2013

Salt Lake City, UT
“NOD'DA SO FAST! .....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

We had lunch at this upscale Pizzeria. Small portions that didn't satisfy my Italian pallet. I found the food average at best ~ and it was an over priced lunch! I'm always looking for a GREAT Pizza! Growing up in Chicago & living in New York for 15 years ~ I just can't recommend this place for a decent Pizza! Sorry...
I have my credit card receipt to verify my visit to Arella Pizzeria

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Utah
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

My son was with us on this trip and the restaurant was supper busy, 30 min wait for a table. He thinks that it is because there is a Texas Roadhouse very close by and that people go there first and when they cant get in they go to Arella's. I personally think it's because they have great food and staff. It's a little pricey for pizza but it is delicious, Try the pink pizza it is yummy

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bountiful, Utah
“Great Pizza in an Upscale Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Arella Pizzeria is worthy of a great evening out! Not only are the wood oven pizza's amazing but their salads and side dishes are creative and delicious. The interior design is very upscale and has a warm contemporary feel. It makes a great date night, a night out with friends or a fun place to go with the family. It's easy to get to (right off 1-15), great parking, friendly service and well priced. So nice to have a wonderful and unique place to go to lunch or dinner that is not a chain restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Finally, great pizza in Bountiful!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Came here almost by accident after looking for a lunch spot on a Saturday. We got the Pear Salad and a half & half pizza of Pesto Chicken and Margherita; all of it was excellent. It is so rare to find pizza that isn't greasy, has great crust, with good cheese in the area. We would definitely go back here again.

The restaurant was pretty loud, even being only half full for lunch. Prices very reasonable, service speed good, overall an experience we'd repeat!

• Visited December 2012