The owners here paid attention to detail. This is not a hotel chain so there is actually heart and soul in this place. The room was spacious and clean (even under the bed). The towels were soft and fresh smelling. Mattress was firm and not too soft (not over used – slept in). Price was reasonable and location was perfect! Nothing was broken or out of place. I contacted the owner with a question and they promptly replied. The Wi-Fi could use an upgrade, but it is possible that the problems were due to the onslaught of thunderstorms. Air Conditioner could have been a little quieter. Overall it was great for the location. They really only lack a hearty continental breakfast or an onsite restaurant. I’d stay here again in a heartbeat! Next time I will try one of the cabins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have just finished our expansion of the new Courtyard Suite rooms and our indoor pool/Jacuzzi for everyone to enjoy year round. When in this region we are your homebase for exploring Monument Valley Tribal Park, Canyon DeChelly, Hovenweep National Monument, Valley of the Gods, and Natural Bridges National Monument. We arelocated at the west entrance to historic Bluff, Utah, the Desert Rose Inn architecture is an all wood style building with massive timbers which excite the senses with their intimate charm. Set against irridescent sunsets and bold blue skies, you'll exprerience a spectacle rarely found. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Desert Rose Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Rose Inn And Cabins
- Desert Rose Inn & Cabins Hotel Bluff
- Desert Rose Inn & Cabins Bluff, Utah