Have stayed here several times in their cabins over the years and still find the accommodations very comfortable. They recently had a price increase which I only noticed because we had booked our reservations much earlier in the year prior to our arrival. There was a bit of confusion getting the price change straightened out but since I had the original email confirmation they honored the price stated at time of booking. Finding a good dinner in Bluff is still elusive but across the street there is a great place for breakfast and lunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have just finished our expansion of the new Courtyard Suite rooms and our indoor pool/Jacuzzi for everyone to enjoy year round. When in this region we are your homebase for exploring Monument Valley Tribal Park, Canyon DeChelly, Hovenweep National Monument, Valley of the Gods, and Natural Bridges National Monument. We arelocated at the west entrance to historic Bluff, Utah, the Desert Rose Inn architecture is an all wood style building with massive timbers which excite the senses with their intimate charm. Set against irridescent sunsets and bold blue skies, you'll exprerience a spectacle rarely found. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Desert Rose Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Rose Inn And Cabins
- Desert Rose Inn & Cabins Hotel Bluff
- Desert Rose Inn & Cabins Bluff, Utah