One night stay during motorcycle tour with friends. The book-in was efficient. The rooms are clean and tidy with adequate facilities. Blanding is a bit out of the way but if you are in this part of the world, this place is adequate for one night. I found the bed comfortable. If you are staying in Blanding and want to have a drink ..... bring it with you. Blanding is a "dry " town. Breakfast is provided and is slightly quirky. You have to go to the small reception to collect . Cereals, tea/coffee/ toast/ pastries etc are provided. Enough to get you going but not extravagent. No pool or spa. There ar a a couple of burger places within walking distance. This hotel is biker friendly and also fine for families/travellers on a budget for one night - but no longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Four Corners Inn in Blanding, Utah. Hotels and motels in the area can't couple location with excellent service and great rates like we do. Guests will enjoy amenities such as free breakfast, free wireless internet, cable TV with HBO, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Four Corners Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Corners Hotel Blanding
- 4 Corners Inn
- Four Corners Inn Blanding, Utah