“Clean, Convenient, Quiet, Low Price” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Beaver
Colorado
“Clean, Convenient, Quiet, Low Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Easy location off highway, yet far enough off with no traffic noise. Walk to a great restaurant next door. Pet friendly in designated rooms, with fee. Good size Indoor pool and spa....we did not use but looked inviting! Clean room, comfortable bed, nice sheets, flat screen tv.....no complaints here!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
lisa c, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Thank you for the compliment. We really appreciate it when guests enjoy there stays at our hotel. THANKS AGAIN

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Boise, Idaho
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I loved the location (right off the interstate) and the FDC was very nice and told us about the restaurant in front of the hotel so we could go eat. The breakfast the hotel had out was AMAZING!!! I'd give it 5 stars! There were 2 issues I was concerned about. It was disappointing that the pool was ice cold and the hot tub was cold. I did tell the FDC and the next morning i checked again, still cold! In my bathroom I noticed something dripping on me and I looked up to see a growing(yes I could see it growing) hole with water coming out of it. The person upstairs was showering and there must have been a leak. After I was done in the shower I kept checking on the hole periodically to make sure the ceiling wasnt going to cave through. I had to shut the door in the bathroom b/c it starting smelling musty and moldy. That issue needs to be fixed ASAP as I can see other gsts getting very upset over that. Im not a complainer and issues like that happen and can be fixed. it didnt effect me that much. We stayed in a pet room and it was a lot cleaner than I expected. Tell housekeeping to keep it up! I didnt sleep very well b/c the ac unit would not stay on. it would come on for 20 seconds and shut off and then take forever to come back on. Overall I'd give my stay a 3.5/5. I think that rating would go up if there was just a little extra attention paid to the hotel. Overall it was a decent stay and it was clean, which is VERY VERY important! I would stay again.

Room Tip: Front room had access to see my car and it felt safer knowing that.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
lisa c, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
On behalf of the Quality Inn I would like to offer my sincerest apology for your inconvenience during your stay. I would like to thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. Without guests like you we would never know when we have a problem. These issues have all been taken care of.
Thanks again.
Morris, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

it was very nice stay, very good quite rooms, friendly staff, very good hot breakfast, like most biscuit and gravy, my kids enjoyed swimming pool, near by good restaurant, price was so reasonable for quality.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
lisa c, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Thank you so much for the positive review. Our staff really enjoy hearing when we done a good job.
Thanks again
Pueblo West, Colorado, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

The hotel amenities were poor and the hotel needs updating - it seems everything was out of order. The sauna/jacuzzi was out of order and all three soda vending machines were out of order. Lights and electrical sockets in the room didn't work either and the first room we were in smelled of feces. However, the service was very good. We needed a microwave and the hotel manager found one in another room and brought it over to us. When we complained of our room smelling of feces, they changed our room immediately and even carried the microwave and bags to our next room. The continental breakfast was good too and plenty of options.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
lisa c, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
I would like to thank you for bringing these issues to our attention and we apologize for any discomfort it might have caused. We have taken immediate action and all of these issues have been addressed and fixed. We take great pride in our customer service with our guests.
Scottsdale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have stayed here many times. The service is always great. The rooms were recently remodeled.
I would reccommend this to anyone traveling through or staying in Beaver. For those that like to ski or snowboard, this is a great stopping off point before you head up to Eagle Point.

Room Tip: All the rooms have been recently updated.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

i stayed here on my trip to Las Vegas. The rooms were clean. The manager at desk was very helpful and kept pool open for us even after closing hours for my kids. Great breakfast. This was one of the best on my 2 weeks summer trip.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I stayed at this hotel. It was very nice and the rooms were very clean. The pool and hot tub was excellent. The breakfast was not your normal continental breakfast it was a full hot breakfast. The staff was very friendly and I loved staying here and will be staying there again next time.

Room Tip: It was the perfect place to stay very quiet and clean and close to a restaurant.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
lisa c, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, September 8, 2012
Thank you for your kindness. we really appreciate it.

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!