I've been visiting Beaver, UT for years to fish. I've stayed in almost every hotel in town and the Beaver Comfort Inn in my favorite. Now that Eagle Point Ski resort is open, I now have a reason to visit in the winter as well. (If you live in Las Vegas, do yourself a favor and drive another 45 minutes up the road from Brian Head. No lines, excellent snow, nice lodge. Highly recommend Eagle Point if you ski or snowboard). But this review is for the Comfort Inn. I'll share why I enjoy staying here:
1. Location is excellent. Right off the I-15, Shell station next door, and the Timberline restaurant is just on the other side of the highway. I have experienced very little road noise during the night.
2. Staff is friendly. I can't stress this point enough. They are happy to have you stay and it shows.
3. Rooms are clean and updated. Flat screen TV in all rooms I've stayed in and have always been clean. The suites are the same but larger with 2 queen beds and a hide-a-bed. (Great for a larger family) I think they also have suites with a single King bed but I've never stayed in one. The beds are as good or better than other hotels in this price range.
4. Doors are on the inside of the hotel. My wife and I like this for both comfort and safety reasons. Be advised that many hotels in Beaver have outside doors.
5. Heated pool and spa are indoors and attached to the main building. Towels are provided so you don't have to use your room towel. Pool is simple but clean. Spa was nice to use after a day of skiing.
6. Breakfast is simple but appreciated because it is included in the price of the room. They have a waffle station and scrambled eggs in addition to the typical continental breakfast fare.
7. Wireless internet is complimentary and easy to connect to. In addition, it was very fast. The hotel was about half full last time I stayed so it might slow down if more people are using it.
8. Cookie jar by the check in desk. A small but appreciated gesture. Also the lobby was nicely decorated during my last stay for Christmas. Again, a nice touch.
So there it is, the Beaver Comfort Inn in a nutshell. If you stay a few days be sure to check out the movie theater (built in the 1920's) and the pizza place next to it.
Thanks for reading!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Beaver
- Beaver Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Beaver, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located Just off I15 on exit 109. Easy off an On. Rated no 1 on trip advisor in Beaver County. Some of amenities are: FREE FULL HOT BREAKFAST, Free WIFI (upgraded speed) , Big Screen 32 Inch Flat screen TV's. Direct TV, 40 channels. Indoor Pool (heated to 90degrees) Hot tub and full exercise room. Fridge/Microwave in all rooms. Free USA TODAY newspaper everyday, Free copy/Fax service. Coffee/Tea in Lobby with Free cookies and Ice cold water served 24/7. OUR BEST OFFER IN 2014 GOING TO ENSTALL AN ELEVATOR FOR ALL GUEST. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.