“Hit the Spot” 5 of 5 stars

435-438-2983
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Beaver
Cuisines: American
Description: Little local cafe that had out-of-this world food! I can't recommend this place enough. Try the chicken ranch bacon sandwich...outstanding!
Salem, Oregon
“Hit the Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Asked motel clerk for good restaurants and he recommended El Bambi. A small older cafe/dinner at the north end of town on Main St. Waitress was very friendly and treated you like family. My brother and I both ordered the country fried steak with strawberry lemonaid... Fantastic meal with salad, mashed potatos, corn, and country gravey. After being on the road for 12 hours this meal hit the spot.

Decore has old pictures of the area, a little history of the place. The cafe was very clean but dated in it's furnishings. Reminded me of my youth growing up in cafe's. Beave is on I-15 and is easy to get to.

• Visited October 2012

Utah
“Great throw back restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

Very nice staff, Bobbie was our server and she was wonderful. I got the monte cristo and it was amazing. My mom got chicken fried steak, it was alright nothing special But the chicken bacon ranch was delicious and on a homemade bun. Would definitely stop here again on my way through the area!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Perfect small town diner with delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

I ordered French toast with sausage. The French toast is made with homemade bread and the sausage is ground there at the restaurant. It was amazing. The sausage is lean and full of flavor. I can't wait to go back.

Huntington Beach, California
“Amazing Homemade Food!! Love Love Love El Bambi Cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

One of the best home made food ive ever have had in a small town, all the locals recommended the el bambi, and ill have to say it was deffinitly AMAZING! great staff everyone was friendly there. Very professinol. I'd eat there everyday if I lived there. The Cook there knows what hes doing did a great job cooked our food to perfection. Awesome menu, Just what we were looking for. Let Everyone We Knew To Stop At The EL BAMBI CAFE IN BEAVER UTAH!!. simply amazing. thank you!! you guys did a good job..

• Visited July 2012
Montrose, Colorado
“Good food but a little overpriced.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

Stopped in because of reviews, was a little surprised about the prices and what you got for it. I had french toast and my husband had a 4-meat omelette. They were both good, in fact my husband was surprised his had so much meat but it was nothing special. I come from a small town and we are so limited on food choices, I can relate to the people of Beaver. They must make a really good lunch, all the state troopers and local sheriff cars were there.

• Visited June 2012