“Amazing Place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Sachse
“Amazing Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

I recently visited this restraunt with my husband and our two kids. They were busy but we were seated right away, the kitchen was a little backed up due to the amount of people, but the staff was amazing and the food was a A+. After the good food we came back later this weekend and had an amazing good meal with a swift waitress. I will continue to visit this restraunt and use their delivery services!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

My family visited Napolis on Friday, January 10, 2014. We arrived at 6:30 pm. By 7:35pm we had not been served. We knew something was wrong. Finally our server admitted that there were severe problems in the kitchen due to the amount of orders trying to be filled. We left the restaurant and went to Cicis Pizza. We were extremely disappointed when they charged us for the 3 sodas we had ordered. No apologies, no comps, nada! Not sure if we will go back to this location.

• 1 of 5 stars Food
Wylie, Texas
“NOW RENOVATED AND OPEN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Napolis is now open for business . Totally Renovated , added BAR ,PARTY ROOM and FIRE PLACE ....... Come and try us

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wylie, Texas
“Food by real Italians....awwww”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I've never had anything bad at Napoli's. I love the food, the accents on the people that work there just make my day. They deliver which is always a plus and who wouldnt smile when a man with an accent is smiling at you with the most delicous smell of food ever. I highly recomment Napoli's. Great family place, good value!!

Visited September 2012
Wylie, Texas, United States
“Great local food, I am so bummed they are closed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

The mussels in marinara are great and go excellently with the awesome rolls. My hubby loves the veal parm sub and they were excellent at every dish we ever got.

We have been going there for the last ten years and in the last month I have been wondering what happened. Romi and Sue-Ann please find another location soon, we miss you so much!

• Visited June 2013