“Yummy!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 46 restaurants in Wylie
Cuisines: Italian
“Yummy!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

We LOVE Villa Vinici. The food is delicious and the portions are big. I always get the chicken Sabina and my husband always gets the Chicken Aristacrat. So much better than chain Italian foods like Olive Garden. This is by far our favorite restaurant in Wylie. Friendly staff. Great atmosphere. Delicious!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

100% Recommend
Sugar Land
“Huge servings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

I ate here while in Wylie recently and got an order to go. The food was hot and just what I order. The serving size could easily be shared. It came with 2 soft bread twist/rolls, which were obviously homemade. I ordered a side of Alfredo and garlic bread. I was less happy with these. The garlic bread was not good, the garlic tasted burned or cooked at too high of a temperature. And I've had way better Alfredo. But, if I was in town again I would eat there. I didn't have an idea of what to order for pick up, and would have ordered something different if I would have known what all they served. So, my suggestion would be to place a menu online for people unfamiliar with the place. They also looked to have a really good lunch special.

Visited June 2012
Denton, Texas
“Best Italian option in Wylie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011

Always Enjoy Villa Vinci in Wylie. The stuffed mushrooms are outstanding and they have a broccoli calzone. Gotta love that! Much better than Napoli's and the owner is very nice.

• Visited May 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wylie
“Best Italian Restaurant in Wylie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2011

My family always enjoys visiting Villa Vinci in Wylie, Their pizza, calzones, and pasta dishes are wonderful!!! Stop by and give them a try... you won't be disappointed.

Visited February 2011
Wylie, Texas
“Exellent Food Exellent Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2010

"The food is delicious, The dishes are very flavorful and the portions are enormous. There is more than enough pasta per order ..."Good service too, no waiting for the food"

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Villa Vinci? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Villa Vinci, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.