“Clean friendly great service.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Wolfforth
Lubbock, Texas
“Clean friendly great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

My husband booked as the suite at holiday inn for a stay-cation weekend getaway. We were greeted as priority club members and treated very well. The suite was clean, spacious,comfortable bed. Breakfast was well stocked and the lady working kept things clean and stocked. Would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011

39 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Dayton, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Everything about this hotel was very nice. Pool and hot tub were good, nice workout facility. There were several places to eat close by, and not far from lubbock. Would definitely return. Seemed like a brand new hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Cory C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Wolfforth, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Thank you so much for your positive response on The Holiday Inn Express Lubbock Southwest! I am so delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay!! We take these comments very seriously and we will be sharing your positive comments with our staff! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. We appreciate you staying with us, and hope to see you back on your next trip.

Abilene, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Upon arriving in our requested top floor room we immediately noticed the screaming toddler next door so requested an alternate room. They were full so they placed us in a ground floor room. Right away I noticed barbeque sauce splattered on the table and the wall. I did the best I could with my trusty Lysol wipes and then noticed what appeared to be tire tread black marks on the wall as well. Thought my family might watch a little tv and the remote control didn't work. Gave up on that and went for a bath. Robe hook on door had been broken off. Crawled into bed anticipating a good night's sleep but alas apparently elephants were above us and proceeded to stomp so loud at times it shook our ceiling. After two hours of this, I approached the front desk clerks who were friendly and greeted me with "Good Morning". She said she'd definitely confront the noisy upstairs neighbors. About 45 minutes later, I guess they passed out for the night. My next visit to Texas Tech will not include this Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Wolfforth, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
Dear HobieJuan10,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. I want to assure you that we work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best Holiday Inn Express around. Please accept my sincerest apology if we fell below your expectations on this day particularly with the cleanliness of the room and the noise levels.

Rest assured that these issues will be looked into and I hope you will give us the chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Midland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012 via mobile

This is our softball team's go to hotel, it's a quick drive to the fields. We've stayed here multiple times and never had a problem with our group reservations and the staff is always friendly.

• Stayed May 2012
Thank you so much for your response on The Holiday Inn Hotel and Towers! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and that our staff provided the service that we strive to serve. Feedback is very helpful and I appreciate the time you took to fill out a review! Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I can do for you. I look forward to your next visit!

New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

We had to make a quick trip to Wolffoth, Texas and thought we would have to go to Lubbock to get a room, and we did not want to deal with the loop. But as it would have it we found this Holiday Inn Express to fit our need. We were not expecting much, and has seen the mixed reviews. Our experience was a good one. The heating/cooling unit in the room was a bit confusing to operate or possibly malfunctioning, we thought we had it set for about 70 and woke in the middle of the night to find it at 85. We changed it to cool and lowered the setting and it did cool the room right down. Room was clean and fresh, just what we would expect for this chain. There was a room just across the hall and a door or two down that was very very noisy, and we thought we would have problems sleeping, but once in our room we could not hear anything, so that was great. We were right near the pool, which we did not use, and the floor outside the pool leading down our hall was getting very wet, this could present the facility a problem in the future and I am thinking they need to monitor or provide an outside entrance where one can dry off before heading back to there room. This is a new facility, but I can see it could potentially get "run down" fast if items like this are not addressed.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Diana H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Suites Wolfforth, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
We, at the Holiday Inn Express Lubbock Southwest, would like to thank you for your comments about our hotel and your stay. While we strive to give every guest exceptional service, and it is always a pleasure to hear when we exceed our guests' expectations; it is just as important to us to know when we have not. We want to apologize for the billing issues you experienced during your stay, and let you know that I personally, as the new manager, am working with our staff to correct the situation. Again, we appreciate your comments and hope you will come back and give us another try.

Statesboro
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012 via mobile

I booked a free night's stay here but when I checked my Visa bill a week later I saw that this hotel charged me $30.
First long distance call to Lubbock about the erroneous charge: "Oh, that charge will automatically reverse in a few days." Nothing happened.
Second long distance call to Lubbock a 'few days later': Spoke with 'Debbie' the manager. "Oh I'll reverse that charge for you right now sir." Nothing happened.
Third toll call to Lubbock a few days later: Spoke with 'Debbie' the manager again: "Oh I don't know why that reversal didn't go through. I'll check with our Visa processor and call you back in a fee minutes."
The call was never returned.
These people are crooks and liars. Like another reviewer on this site I will take action with Visa against "Debbie"

• Stayed January 2012

El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2011 via mobile

Checked into another local hotel, but was not happy with the rooms. Called HI Express, was given the exact room I needed at a reasonable rate. Room is spacious and clean and quiet. Clair at the front desk was both friendly and helpful. I will not try to stay anywhere else when in Lubbock! Great hotel!

• Stayed October 2011

Been to Holiday Inn Express Suites Wolfforth? Share your experiences!