“Very nice cottages, clean, and convenient to shopping in the square.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Cypress Creek Cottages

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wimberley
Cypress Creek Cottages
You added Cypress Creek Cottages to your Saves list
Scudder Lane, Wimberley, TX 78676   |
Offers & Announcements
10-20-30 Blowout Sale
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Wimberley
Richmond, Tx
“Very nice cottages, clean, and convenient to shopping in the square.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2010

Cottages are great but have a few suggestions to make them even better. We stayed in Cottage #1 and the ceiling fan in the bedroom made a loud knocking sound which made it hard for me to sleep. The bed faces the porch and the curtains did not block the light from coming in, which made hard to sleep late due to the brightness right in your face. Also, the toilet was extremely loud after flushing. Lastly, I would have liked to have had a screened in porch surrounding the hot tub, did not feel I had enough privacy with the road behind the porch and the cottage next door. Could also do without the pets, had a big dog walking around, I think belonging to one of the workers and the couple next to us had 2 large dogs that barked. I was really looking for total peace and quiet.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (170)
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2010

My husband and I had a nice time. It was perfect for relaxing and hanging out. Also super close to the main shopping and eating in Wimberley. It lacked nothing! I absolutely loved that I didn't have to speak to anyone to make the reservation. I booked online, received a lock-box code to get the key, and we put the key back when we left. It felt almost like our own little cottage!

I thought it was a bit expensive, but I don't travel much. The hot tub was so highly chlorinated that it burned my husband's eyes. I was fine, but we didn't use the tub as much as we had planned to. It was supposed to be a private hot tub, but the curtains around it kept blowing up in the wind and the side that faced another cabin didn't have a curtain. So not as private as I was expecting. The soap/shampoo/conditioner dispenser was kind of weird and icky. I was expecting little travel size bottles. I think for the price, that would be included. I brought my own things though, so I didn't have to use the dispenser.

The bed was great, comfy mattress and plush bedding. There were tons of towels and two robes. The kitchen was stocked with coffee and creamer, which was an unexpected surprise and very welcome since we forgot to bring our own coffee. The decor was very nice and modern. The tv was perfect.

Bossier City, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2010

I had the most relaxing experience. I love the view and the wildlife as well. I love the ducks and even the goose. They kept me company. And Gus too, lets not forget him. He's a sweetie.

The cottage is perfectly set up and is very roomy for two. I stayed in the Willows.
The kingsize bed was very comfortable. The design is great for going in and out to the deck.. We so enjoyed sitting in the back and watching and listening to Cypress Creek ,

I ask one of the ladies that were preparing the cottage next door if I could get a little more sugar and she stopped what she was doing and went right away and got it for me.

We had a great time and really hated that the stay wasn't longer. We even want to begin plans to have several couples together for a trip.

Well thanks again for the calm and relaxing time.

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2010

I don't have much time left with my four legged friend. She was diagnosed with cancer not too long ago. So we wanted to go spend some time at a place we knew she would enjoy. We chose Cypress Creek Cottages because the location is the perfect place for a furry critter to run around till their heart's content. Yet there was even more to enjoy than that. When we arrived there was a nice little note welcoming our VIP (Very Important Pet). In addition to that there were some tasty treats waiting on a plush dog bed.

When it came to the room, it didn't take long to recognize that a great amount of care and thought went into every detail. All the way down to having a digital picture frame that displays photos filled with useful information for one's stay. Overall the place felt extremely comfortable and cozy. The towels were soft, the sheets clean and everything else quality.

We had a very enjoyable get away and shared some memorable moments with our furry friend.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2010

This is an awesome place to stay decorations was charming, lovely welcome basket, beds were so comfortable, even had robes for us in the bathroom.Totally enjoyed the outside hot tub. Would totally reccomend this to any one of my family or friends. Can't wait to go back...

Beaumont, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2010

A few friends and I went up for the Wimberly trade days. We were thrilled with the cottage. It was recently remodeled and we could not have asked or wanted for anything. The beds were great, lines plentiful, dishes, untensils, wood for the fireplace and even ice cubes! The hot tub was so clean it sparkled. The deer we saw at the drinking from the stream was a reminder of just how much life stresses us out and that we need to learn to take some 'me' time. The black lab who liked to chase rocks, be petted and gave hugs was just a bonus to all of us. Thank you for everything. We have already made plans to come back for 2 weekends next year. This could turn out to be an annual event for us.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2010

My dog and I had a great time staying here. The cottages are adorable, clean and updated. It felt very private and retreat like. The hot tub over looking the woods was divine. Albert and Jerry were awesome, and my dog was welcome and even pampered! Couldn't say enough nice things about Cypress Creek Cottages. We will definitely be back-and often!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business

Been to Cypress Creek Cottages? Share your experiences!