“It's pie” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Wimberley Pie Co.

Wimberley Pie Co.
Cuisines: Dessert
Houston, Texas, United States
“It's pie”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

It was ok. Nothing special. My wife and I were looking forward to the blackberry and blueberry pies. They were ok but nothing special. They didn't heat the pie before they gave it to use and they didn't offer a la mode. Overall we're we're left with a feeling that we didn't quite get what we were hoping for.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Canyon Lake, Texas
“Especially great for the holidays but place your order early!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

All the pies made by the Wimberley Pie Company are delicious, flaky crusts and sumptuous fillings. I usually don't bother eating pumpkin pie because I find it boring and just plain yucky. However, even the pumpkin pies are incredible here. This isn't a restaurant, just a great place to buy great pies!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wimberley, Texas
“Not what I thought I would find”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We were on the lookout for some great pies for my daughter's wedding reception and had heard good things about this place. Went to test out the pies and were not impressed. I am a pie addict therefore I know my pies. Finally had to go to the Texas Pie Company in Kyle, TX. Now there are some pies.

Visited June 2012
Austin, Texas
“LOVE this pie!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

We get pie here every time we visit Wimberely, usually 2-3x a year. Sometimes we get 2 pies because we eat them so fast. Sometimes we take a pie home. Apple pie for breakfast on vacation is the best! For about 10 years, never had a bad pie!

Visited May 2013
psd
“terrible pie!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

The BlackBerry pie was stake and tasted old. The peanut butter pie had no flavor. I wouldn't recommend at all. Plus there wasn't much of a selection to choose from.

• Visited April 2013