The room itself was very clean. It appeared that the main room had been remodeled recently. The bathroom on the other hand, left something to be desired. It was very small (smaller than your average motel bathroom). The shower head was very short. It was even too short for my 12 year old who is just over 5 feet tall. All in all, it wasn't a bad visit. We never spend much time in the room while we are away anyway. The staff was very nice, even let us check-in before the normal check-in time with the understanding that the room may not have been cleaned yet. That wasn't a problem for us. We were visiting friends and wouldn't be in the area after 3pm until after 10pm which would have been a VERY late check-in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Motel 6 is conveniently located off highway 287, just minutes from Sheppard Air Force Base, Lake Arrowhead State Park, and Midwestern State University. All guest rooms have free WiFi & micro-fridges. Truck parking, coin laundry facility available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Motel 6 Wichita Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Wichita Falls
- Wichita Falls Knights Inn