“Clean and Excellent Staff!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn

You added Comfort Inn to your Saves list
Comfort Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1317 Kenley Ave, Wichita Falls, TX 76306 (Formerly Northtown Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 28 Hotels in Wichita Falls
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Clean and Excellent Staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I have stayed at some of the most exclusive , highly priced hotels in my life and I would choose this hotel over any of them any day. I am not the type of person to write reviews but i felt this hotel deserved credit. There is something to be said about people who truly understand what the words "customer service" means and the Comfort Inn GETS IT! I have never felt more "taken care of" as I did there. The manager Mani went above and beyond his duties to make my whole family feel welcome and satisfied with our stay. There is a woman who handles the FREE full breakfast in the morning and she doesn't miss a beat. There was a group of ball players and the hotel was full. She did not let any of the breakfast choices run out or even low! And everything was fresh and HOT! The access is easy on and easy off the highway. The hotel allows pets in pet designated rooms. We stayed for 4 nights and did not hear any barking, growling or howling from any of the pets.The staff asked us if we needed directions to our next destination and where the cheapest gas could be located. If you need a hotel in this area you will be missing out if you choose not to stay at this comfort inn.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We stayed one night here while on vacation. I was a little hesitant based on other reviews but we could not have been happier. The room and hotel is an older, basic, standard hotel, but was very clean and easy to find. Our only complaint didn't have anything to do with the hotel but the Mexican restaurant across the street....great food but the drinks were incredibly overpriced (no way to know until you get your bill) AND barely had liquor in them. As far as customer service, by far the best we had our entire 2 week trip which included IN, TN, AR, TX, MO, and IL. I even left my pillow there and Mani (the Mgr) and Wes (front desk clerk) arranged its shipment overnight to Lubbock!These 2 men went so far out of their way and I could not be more grateful. We would stay there again just to have another laugh with Mani :) Don't hesitate to book a room here!

• Stayed May 2013
Ansbach, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

booked through trip advisor, close to interstate, receptionist gave us a free upgrade upon arrival just because they had extra rooms that were a bit bigger available. room was spacious, clean, new and mostly quiet. you could hear the traffic form the interstate but that's it. breakfast was ok, fast checkout, overall good experience.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I am a member of a team of folks that participate in a prison ministry called Kairos. Many of the team members come from out of town. About 25/30 stayed there the third weekend of April. This is our fourth time to use the Comfort Inn because of the excellent hospitality and pricing that is offered. For example, they normally serve breakfast starting at 6:00 AM. However because of our need meet earlier, they changed their schedule so we could have breakfast at 5:00 AM.
Our contact there is Mani. Mani and the staff have the check in process organized before we arrive which makes the check-in flow seamlessly. The Kairos team thanks the Comfort Inn.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Cincininat
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

A business trip sent me to Wichita Falls late into a Monday evening. Coming from the airport after a full day of travel, the Comfort Inn was easy to find off of the interstate (and easy to access the next day too) during night time hours. Ownership was more than accommodating to assist this tired traveler. Their business center came in handy as soon as I arrived. It was open late in the evening so I was able to print some last minute business paperwork to avoid a morning rush the next day. The rooms were clean and secure. Hallways well kept. The breakfast area was well maintained and the food was fresh. Event the hotel welcoming binders that were placed on each room's desk was in great order (and informative). Mr. Mani seems to be the driving influence behind all of it. I'll certainly come back to the Comfort Inn in Wichita Falls, TX when doing business in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Comfort Inn, Wichita Falls, TX - It's a great hotel! The hotel has, good rooms, good prices, and a wonderful staff. Courtney, at the front desk, is always quick with a smile, and very helpful. Mani, the hotel owner and manager, always asks how I'm doing and is quick to help.

If you're passing though Wichita Falls,TX or staying for business, you can't pass up this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013
Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I was in Texas surveying a pipeline recently and was 20+ hours from home. My first accommodations were chosen by my coworkers, and to keep it short, they chose poorly. After a few weeks of convincing I finally made it to Comfort Inn. I like staying at Comfort because there is very rarely a problem with any of the rooms. This one is no exception, that is of course other than Mani... If I had a question, a problem, or needed a place to charge my equipment, there was Mani willing to help. Don't get me wrong, other hotels will have helpful people working their counters, but Mani is completely unforgettable. Every day he'd make me laugh, usually with some kind of sly insult (the kind of teasing you get from a friend). Always it was the highlight of the day when the crew would get back to the hotel because he'd bust all our chops, no favoritism here, he just became one of the guys. I originally couldn't wait to get home but after staying there for a month it didn't seem so bad... Thanks to Mani. So if you're in town, from out of town, I strongly recommend the Comfort Inn. Say hi To Mani for me...

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!