“Wichita Falls Travel lodge” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free High Speed Internet
Ranked #19 of 28 Hotels in Wichita Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Raymore, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

owners @ checkin unfriendly, never really spoke to me other than to give rm number, no info on property/breakfast, no thank you for staying, never used my name - they seemed inconvenienced that I was there. No information given on the wifi. Pretty sure they were just mad because I was using points, so it was a "free room". There was no hot water in the shower, so cold showers for all 3 of us, screaming ppl next door all night long, the heater worked too well - when it was on it was a sauna, you had to turn it off to get cooler, then turn it back on when you got cold, no coffee in room, just the maker and the sugar,etc. Very noisy location right on the interstate. I'd recommend you stay in another hotel if you are in Wichita Falls.

Room Tip: Lot of noise on the road side - not sure if there was a back side, they didn't give me an option...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Denton, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Weekend business trip. Great price, 40 dollars a night for two nice sized double beds. Hot water in the shower once you figure out the sticker is wrong. Friendly staff, pretty good coffee, fruit loops, oatmeal, and glazed donuts.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Vernon, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I had my wife check prices on line. She made the reservations for me while I was about 3 hours out. King size comfortable bed hot shower clock radio room safe fridge, microwave and coffee pot. Bed is really relaxing after being pm road for 17 hours low $50.00s for price.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Shawnee, Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

The room and bath were clean we stayed there when it was a Days Inn but the free breakfast was Orange Juice and a box of Donuts! Don't be fooled by the price we looked at our room then went to eat when we got back our door to our room was standing wide open!! It was 14 degrees outside our room was too! The door had settled and it wouldn't stay closed! Luckly we didn't take our bags or anything to our room! I had to put all my 250 lbs on the door knob for it to latch! Next time I'll choice another place! The couch in the front office looked like a cat and dog had had a fight and tore the thing to pieces! My wife wanted to take a picture of it but decided it wasn't worth it! Fool me once ur fault fool me twice not at this place!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Oslo, Norway
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

It was my first time in the USA, i went last summer and stayed at this hotel for 10 days.
It was easy to find, good staff and great rooms.
It was bout 2 - 300 meters from the highway but it didnt matter.
Since i`m a trucker and like the us trucks it was perfect. hehehe
I would go back there.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Been to Travelodge Wichita Falls? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Wichita Falls

Address: 1015 Wolcott Lane, Wichita Falls, TX 76306
Location: United States > Texas > Wichita Falls
Free Breakfast Free Parking Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #19 of 28 Hotels in Wichita Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Wichita Falls 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Wichita Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travel Lodge Wichita Falls
Wichita Falls Travelodge
Wichita Falls Travel Lodge

If you own or manage Travelodge Wichita Falls, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.