Once again, my tripadvisor.com did not fail me! I found the Holiday Inn Express on Kell through this website and really, really appreciated it! This hotel looks brand-new and looks as though no expense was spared in the design or details, both in the beautiful lobby and in my room. We asked for a quiet room and were given one that faced the lake and not the freeway and was on the first floor near one of the entrances, which made unpacking the car extremely easy. The view from our immaculate room was very peaceful, restful and quiet and I wished we could have stayed there longer. After our five-hour drive up from Houston, we were exhausted and a little stressed out, but this room with this wonderful view made all that disappear. The bathroom is nicely done in granite and glass tile trim, with thick, white towels and designer-type toiletries. The beds were triple-sheeted with four pillows, two firm, two soft and a matching coverlet. I didn't try out the wi-fi, but we did enjoy some great movies on the LG flat-screen TV. All in all, especially if you drove halfway across the state of Texas to get here, this is the best hotel to unwind and decompress once you get to Wichita Falls, hands-down!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Major Businesses and Attractions Surround Award Winning Wichita Falls Hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites of Wichita Falls, Texas, is conveniently located minutes from popular Wichita Falls attractions and businesses. Are you traveling to our Wichita Falls hotel for leisure? Our location offers easy access to The Plex, a family fun center with games and rides, and outdoor attractions like Lake Wichita Park, Lucy Park and Cast Away Cove Waterpark. Sports enthusiasts enjoy our convenient location to Memorial Stadium, MSU, Sunrise Optimist Softball Complex, Hoskins Baseball Field, and the city's Sports Complex. If you're in the mood to shop, visit Sikes Senter Mall or Parker Square Shopping Center just three miles from our Wichita Falls hotel. You'll also find a variety of live entertainment at Memorial Auditorium and Red River Casino. Wichita Falls, TX, is a growing city and home to major regional manufacturers and retail centers. Lodging at our Wichita Falls hotel puts you close to several large businesses, including OSTC, Texoma Cancer Center, Kell West Hospital, and many others. If you need to hold a meeting during your stay, the Wellington Banquet and Conference Center has over 6000 square feet of meeting space and is right next door. Our business center is conveniently located in the lobby of the hotel and is available 24 hours a day. Whether you're visiting for business or leisure, our Wichita Falls award winning hotel will meet your needs. You can expect a good night's rest in our cozy triple-sheeted beds and then start each day with our signature cinnamon roll from our complimentary hot breakfast bar. The fitness center, outdoor pool and whirlpool help you relax during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wichita Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wichita Falls Hotel Wichita Falls
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Wichita Falls
- Wichita Falls Holiday Inn