We stayed at this hotel twice during a recent trip to New Mexico. The hotel itself was FANTASTIC, but DO NOT use Reservation-Desk.com to make your reservation. This option comes up at the top of the hotel's page, but Reservation-Desk.com charges 20% more than the hotel itself. We paid $95 for a $78 hotel room, and the hotel itself was powerless to help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Days Inn & Suites – Wichita Falls hotel is just minutes from great shopping, restaurants and sightseeing, making for a fun-filled stay. Read your free copy of USA Today over our free Daybreak Breakfast. Free Wi-Fi Internet access keeps you connected to home or the office while our Jacuzzi is the perfect spot to start or end your day. Our fitness center is open 24 hours for your convenience. After a long day of sightseeing, go for a swim in our heated indoor pool, then return to your comfortable room, complete with 32-inch flat screen TVs, microwaves and refrigerators. Our hotel offers a guest laundry room, 24-hour front desk service with express checkout and free parking for vehicles of any size. Handicapped-accessible rooms are available at our hotel in Wichita Falls. We look forward to your visit!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Wichita Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Wichita Falls Hotel Wichita Falls
- Days Inn And Suites Wichita Falls
- Days Inn Wichita Falls
- Wichita Falls Days Inn