“Great weekend stay” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Rule, Tx
“Great weekend stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

This hotel was very nice. The staff was very friendly and professional. The rooms were very clean, comfortable and quiet. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool, the pool and pool area were clean, the staff was very helpful in getting us towels. The continental breakfast could of had a few more items but other than that everything was great. I would recomend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Judy K, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Wichita Falls, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to post a review, as well as recommend our hotel. The pool seems to be a popular ammenity for the kids. I hope you got to enjoy it as well. Please remember us the next time you want to get away for a weekend.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Traveling to Colorado from Louisiana, I had researched an overnite stay in Witchita Falls. We were not disappointed. Easy access. Very Clean. Someone had commented to get a room on south side. We had the interstate side, and never noticed. The pool felt great after a day of driving, it was very clean.The desk clerk was very friendly, recommended great sushi restuarant. Great complimentary hot breakfast! For the rate, for an overnite drive through, Excellant!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
I appreciate you taking the time to write a response for our Days Inn here in Wichita Falls. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed dinner and your swim. Our staff is always friendly and eager to help. If traveling back through, come stay with us again.
Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

This hotel was nice upon arrival. The staff was friendly and professional, but all good things must come to an abrupt end.

Funny, didn't notice it still it was too late!

After showering in room 313, I looked next to the toilet and a huge puddle of what looked like urine was puddled on the bottom of the commode, right next to a beer cap and on the other side a cricket.

I was disgusted to say the least, then I started looking around and saw dust, cobwebs, smeared mirrors and corners filled with debris.

Talked it over with the head housekeeper and she apologised, but after seeing another room, and checking the cleanliness around the hotel it was not an isolated incident.

I was disappointed, you can be less then the competition without compromising cleanliness.

Mine and my families health was in jeapordy at the hands of this hotels housekeeping staff.

I have photos to prove it!
\

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Judy_GM, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Wichita Falls, responded to this review, July 29, 2012
Dear Persaude, I was very disappointed to hear about the condition of your stay at Days Inn & Suites. As we discussed on the phone, it just takes one time for a guest to have an experience that can be a disappointment of a lifetime. I thank you for trusting us enough to give us the opportunity to host you and your family again at Days Inn & Suites. Please be sure to ask for me when you make you stay again-Judy Kurani, GM/Owner
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

Pleasant and helpful front desk clerk, large clean comfortable room. No problems at all.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Judy_GM, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Wichita Falls, responded to this review, July 29, 2012
Dear Housedawg, It is always so exciting to hear when someone has had a great stay at Days Inn & Suites and coming again. It is always our pleasure to be the hotel of choice for guests coming into Wichita Falls. We look forward to your visit again soon. Safe travels, Judy Kurani, GM/Owner
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights within a week. First night was excellent, second time I had a giant stain on the top sheet that I don't know how housekeeping missed it. They did give me another set of sheets when I mentioned it. Other than that room was clean. The free breakfast was normal. Juice, cereal, waffles, bagels. I would stay again.

• Stayed May 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Days Inn & Suites, Wichita FAlls. I know that you have many choices of places to stay when traveling. I want to apologize for the stain that was on your sheet during your stay here. It is an unacceptable oversight and I assure you that it has been addressed. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to be your hotel of choice if you are in the area again. We appreciate the time you took to comment and look forward to you visiting with us again. Judy Kurani, GM/Owner
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

Stayed 3 days visiting family in Witchita falls. Good location, clean room. The breakfast has to be ignored--it's the usual US low end plastic service: but they did have fruit and cereal. Indoor pool was nice. I'd recommend an east facing room for the awesome sunrises.

• Stayed April 2012
Wow, I'm honored with your rating! Looking at your reviews, you have done alot of traveling, so I would say that you are more than qualified on ratings!! Just wanted to express my thanks to you for choosing to stay at Days Inn & Suites while in Wichita Falls. I hope to see you again soon, as we are making some changes to our breakfast.....don't expect the Ritz though, we're still an economy brand!! Judy Kurani, GM/Owner
DeRidder, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Check in and out were effert less. The front desk clerk on that night did give us good recommendations for a place to eat and how to get there. The room was clean and large. The bed was firm, but did have some very thin sheets on it. Had some minor issues in the bathroom such as a commode that wanted to keep running and the bathtub stopper was broken. Morning breakfast was very lacking, but that could have been because of the low amount of customers in the motel. It is located right off the highway, on the service road, but you have to go around in circles to get back to it after you leave. The Baymont Inn and this motel share the same parking lot.

Room Tip: away from pool area on the first floor
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
I must say that I wish that I could have been more than the typical Days Inn while you were visiting Wichita Falls. I am disappointed that your toilet was running and your bathroom stopper in the tub was broken....these items have since been corrected. As for the breakfast, this is something that I am working on. To keep our prices in the economy range, we do face an ongoing obstacle on breakfast. While we offer items like sausage gravy, biscuits and waffles, which are above the required breakfast at Days Inn brand hotels, we still continue to get less than favorable comments on breakfast. If you have any recommendations I will be glad to entertain them, however until then we will keep rotating different items through until we find a happy medium. All the best to you-Judy Kurani, GM/Owner

Been to Days Inn & Suites Wichita Falls? Share your experiences!