“Great food and accommodating staff” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #38 of 192 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: Mexican
Warren, New Jersey
“Great food and accommodating staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

I visited this restaurant after receiving a recomendation from hotel staff. The food was very good and the staff were very accomodating when I wanted to make changes to my tacos from the traditional mexican style (cilantro and raw onions) to american style. We immediately received salsa and chips upon arriving. Chips seemed homemade and were still warm but the salsa was a bit spicier than I generally like it. Overall, a great place to get traditional mexican food! I highly recommend JeFe's.

• Visited August 2013

“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

The food and service was excellent. The chips, salsa and guacamole were fantastic. One of my friends ordered the Jefe plate, and loved the chicken. Another got the sampler platter, and said the flautas were fantastic. I had a tamales and enchilada combo, and it was excellent too. The beans are great. We split a sopapilla for dessert (because we were all stuffed, but really wanted to try one considering how good everything else was) and it too was excellent. The waitress and service was phenomenal. Id definitely recommend this place to anyone who enjoys tex mex.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great Mexican food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Our party of six had fajitas, enchiladas, tacos, and Mexican stir-fry (yes, you read that right). All of the food was fabulous, and the Jefe's margaritas were yummy! Our waitress, Melissa, was also helpful and attentive! Highly recommended!!!

• Visited July 2013
Wichita Falls, Texas
“Great Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Visited for the first time on Sunday......Wonderful food! Great margaritas! Hubby got the enchiladas and I got the stir fry with noodles (beef)! We love it all......hot sauce is excellent......chips not the greatest but overall a great experience!

• Visited May 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Fresh Mexican”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Visited here many times the summer of 2012. As opposed to many chains I visited, the guacamole had mostly avocado and was freshly made. It was the best in WF! Had excellent fish tacos several times. As mentioned in another review, the salsa's great. And let's not forget the Margaritas; nice selection and they were terrific.( Get the top shelf ones.) Outstanding service as well. I'm in New England and I miss it!

• Visited July 2012