“good steaks” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Sedro Woolley, Washington
“good steaks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I was in wichita falls on business and this was one of the restaurants they too me to

I had a good steak with all the fixings the beer was cold the service was pretty quick and friendly

I would go back there again

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Wichita Falls, Texas
“Over cooked steaks.... Again”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I've gone to this location about 6 times as it's close to my home, there's generally not much of a wait, and the staff is friendly. But I cannot get a medium rare steak on my plate. It was undercooked on one occasion and overcooked three times. It's sad to say but I've just given up. When the meal comes and the steaks aren't cooked appropriately, I shrug at my dining companion and muster through it.

Wichita Falls, Texas
“TX Roadhouse Wichita Falls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I went here with my family to celebrate a kiddo birthday...
Get a taste of TX. Very nice restaurant; Clean; Option to choose you own juicy steak; friendly... food was excellent.

Visited September 2013
Pasadena, Maryland
“Never disappoints at a Roadhouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

I have one of the by my home in MD and I must say that these never disappoint. Everyone in our large group was happy with their steak. I got the chicken and it was perfect. The butter and bread is great here. If you are going to do a chain restaurant this one is about as good as it gets.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Friendliness greets a crowd of eleven persons”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

After the Hotter 'n Hell bicycle race, our group wanted to eat together. We came to the Texas Roadhouse in the mid-afternoon hoping that we could diminish the wait. Reservations are not taken, but it was suggested that we call about one hour ahead of the time of our arrival. The tables were all set together. Although, this is not a quiet rendezvous, the noise level was definitely not prohibitive of conversation. The waitress promptly arrived at our table, and our drinks were in front of us in just a few minutes. The our tasty jalepeno appetizers were ordered, and arrived with perfect timing and spiciness. Having a son in the restaurant business, I know that a group of eleven is not a waiter's/waitress's dream come true. But, our waitress joked, smiled, and never erred in devliering the items ordered in a prompt style. The 20 ounce steak (split between the two of us) was perfectly medium rare and fairly tender. Minimal irritation was created when the extra $1.99 price for "loading" a baked potato resulted in insufficient sour cream (we thought at that price that we might get of pint of the stuff). The beer was icy cold, and the local and imported beer menu extensive. It was fun to view the "butcher" section of displayed steaks as you entered. That way we could match our appetite to a particular sized piece of meat.

• Visited August 2013