“Great breakfast and bisquits” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 23 Restaurants in Whitney
Description: Locally owned and operated by Mother/Daughter team, Judy and Chrystal. Great southern, "comfort", food with a little modern flare. Don't forget to check out our in-house bakery with Cakes, Pies, Cobblers, Breads etc.
Kempner, Texas, United States
“Great breakfast and bisquits”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

If you are in Whitney I would recommend this local crowd restaurant. Cost was about $16 for two including drinks.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Not a place I choose to visit often ..... u may hear different from some but I'm honest 100%”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Prices way to high for average food u can get at home!!!! I'm not one to say negative things but I had a problem with my food and some supposed kitchen manager named donna was so rude I will never return ...... she was hateful made me not even want my grandparents to ever go again .... and my grandparents and their friends recommended it but after what was said to me I know they will start eating elsewhere maybe skillits

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Good variety and good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

We visit here a lot on Sundays for lunch after church and there is usually a special. We have always had good food and service. We have tried many different dishes and not been disappointed. I don't know what their speciality is but go try it yourself and decide!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Arlington, Texas
“Better Service This Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I reviewed this cafe in March 2013. We returned recently and were pleased with better service; our waitress checked on us from time to time, refilled our beverages, took away plates, offered dessert. Maybe management got the word, so that is great. We both had the grilled chicken plate, very nice. Their business is brisk and i feel they are doing a better job tending to their customers!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great breakfast...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

If you're in Whitney and want a good place to eat, look no more. The staff is super nice and the food was great. I had the chicken fried steak breakfast and others at my table had eggs, pancakes, bacon, etc. All of it was great.

• Visited May 2013