“Customer” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 19 Restaurants in Whitehouse
“Customer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Great place to eat very friendly people good service like I said the food is great frog legs are fantastic can't find those very many places in Tyler

Dallas, Texas
“EXCELLENT FOOD!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

I have been to this place three times recently (when visiting my parents- I live in Dallas) the food is always fresh and honestly some, if not the best Asian Buffet I've had. The selection is unbelievable - frog legs, boiled and fried shrimp- the black pepper chicken is awesome. Fresh, Fresh and Fresh- I'm am simply amazed at how good the food is- buffets are hit and miss - this one has always been a great experience - the staff is super friendly & appreciated our business- the $ is insane for the quality of food- a definite must if in Whitehouse-

• Visited June 2013