“What a surprise” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
“What a surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

This restaurant was a real surprise. Went there for lunch and could not stop raving about the spaghetti! God! It was good

Visited April 2013

Fort Worth, Texas
“Consistent Quality Italian Cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

The wife and I have been a regular patrons since the place opened. What Mamma Mancuso started all those years ago is now in the capable hands of her eldest son.

For the record, we have NEVER had a bad meal here. All menu items are good to great, but the wife's fav is the lasagna, and mine is the fettucine and meatballs with marinara.

The service is always good to great. The wait staff is always cordial, attentive and accomodating.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Phenomenal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

We came to this amazing italian restaurant this weekend and highly recommend it to all our friends and family. The atmosphere, service, food, everything was amazing. The cultural diversed staff makes you feel as if you are dining in their home! Please visit them next time you are in the fort worth area! We definitely will!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nebraska
“Very good Italian Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I had picked this restaurant because of the reviews of my fellow contributors. When I asked at the desk of our motel, they steered me away from Mancuso's and toward another Italian restaurant. My wife had her heart set on Mancuso's so we went there. We (myself, my wife, and my granddaughter) were all very pleased that we chose this restaurant. My wife selected the lasagna, which she said appeared to be home made and tasted perfect. A similar comment was received from my granddaughter who ordered the personal pizza. I ordered the veal Parmesan which was terrific. I had the salad with blue cheese - great. My wife had the salad with the house dressing, which was also very good. I would, without hesitation, suggest this restaurant to any of my TripAdvisor friends. Remember that I chose this very enjoyable experience primarily because of the opinions of the rest of you. Those opinions are very important to my decision-making. My only suggestion to the management of Mancuso's is that they remove the restriction that says the customer can have only one piece of garlic bread. I needed only one piece but I would have felt more like "family" if they had added a dollar to each of our meal orders and had given me all the garlic bread I wanted. The service was a little slow because they were busy, but that was ok, because we had a good, inexpensive, bottle of wine while we waited. And, by the way, the lady who waited on us was South Korean, not Chinese as some reviewers assumed in making their reviews.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fabulous family owned restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I may be prejudiced but I went on first date with my now husband to Mancuso's. I fell in love with him AND the restaurant! The ambience is nice, the service is excellent and the food is terrific. They have a breaded fish with marinara sauce that is to die for and my husband and son rave over the pizza!!

It says its in White Settlement but its considered in Fort Worth....just off west Loop 289.

• Visited November 2012