“2nd best hotel I ever stayed at, and this was 1/3 the price! Staff and room excellent!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Candlewood Suites - Fort Worth West

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

The only reason it is not my best stay, is the other Hotel was the Breakers in Florida, which is a true 5* hotel/resort, but I paid serious $ for that.
This hotel is not attempting to be a 5* hotel, but actually gives above 5* hotel service!

I cannot say enough about the staff! The staff of this hotel is the best I have ever seen, and even beats numerous 4-5* hotels I have stayed at! Karen and her employee's made us feel at home and by the time I left we felt like friends. I can tell they care about keeping the hotel well maintained and respond to requests immediately.

The hotel and rooms were immaculate, new and extremely well maintained.

They even offer dinner on Wednesday's at no charge. The management is present and is looking for what they can do to make this the best hotel possible.

This is the only hotel I have ever stayed at where all the staff was working to ensure repeat biz.
They succeeded, and will get mine.
They also succeeded in getting me to write two reviews. I rarely bother to do so.
I told the other hotel I stayed at on this trip (a +$200/night hotel) they were inferior in service to this one.
The trip was for business, but I had my family along. It was wonderful for all of us.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Worthhotels C, Operations Manager at Candlewood Suites - Fort Worth West, responded to this review, June 17, 2012
Eric,

Thank you for your business! The Candlewood Suites Team strive to ensure all of our guest(s) feel as if they are part of our family during their stay. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit you Fort Worth, Texas.

Consider us home,
Candlewood Suites Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
mtz.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

enjoyed staying in this hotel. price was nice. has a nice workout room with adjacent washing machine room. has food court room for snacks and breakfast purchase. room has full sized refrigerator, stove, and dishwasher. maids came in and cleaned up at the end of my stay, which i really like. staff was cheery and helpful. had 2 pc's set up in main lobby. wednesday nite is texas frito pie snack nite with soft drinks or beer. acoustics were excellent. hardly ever heard persons in adjacent rooms. and, to top it off, the hotel is next to a park, and only about a mile from my relatives house. the texas weather cooperated, also. access to freeway 820 is easy. albertson's, restaurants, and gas station just on other side of freeway 820.

Room Tip: get the handicapped, non-smoking rooms, if available. shower has shower hose attachment.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Keller, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were celebrating our anniversary and we did a lot of research as to where we wanted to stay but had no time to make a reservation. We walked in and it was an experience unlike any other him or I have had with previous hotels. Trinell at the front desk has a perfect balance between professionalism and acqaintanship. The rooms were clean and everything was placed to make it feel like home. We have plans to come back quite often.

• Stayed October 2011
Fritch, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

I was sent to FT. Worth for a military school for 2 weeks. I did not have any reservations, so I just went hoping I would be able to find a room. My first stop was Candlewood Suites. As soon as I walked in the door, I was treated with respect and given a tour of the rooms, and facilities. The price was great for the area. The whole time I stayed at the Facility, I was treated as if I had just walked in. I want to give a special thanks to Lisa, Rosetta, Mary, and Trinell. They are an Awsome staff, and I will tell anyone who wants a place to stay in Ft Worth,( To StayHere) Five Star Service.

Room Tip: Stay on 3rd and 4th floor on eastside. Great view of downtown Ft Worth skyline.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011

The staff is so Awesome here that I have stayed three times, and am planning my next 3 day visit before Sept. 30TH. From Hussein & Max, to Prisilla and Destiny, you will never find better service. In addition, the cleanliness and modern decor of the facility, the laundry room is excellent. Hat's Off to Sal, the hotel manager. You have great taste in choosing staff!

Room Tip: Request the larger suites.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

The suite was just awesome! Just like home away from home and the staff was very accommodating.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Bloomington IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

After a thirteen hour drive with my wife and two (slightly high maintenance) teenage daughters for a family wedding in DFW, we couldn't have asked for a more pleasant welcome and stay. From the phone call to make our reservation, to the welcome we received at our 1:00 a.m. check-in, through checking out three days later, every interaction with any staff member, including housekeeping and maintenance was a genuinely pleasant and service oriented exchange. The facility is brand new and final touches were being added while we stayed with NO inconvenience or disruption. I've traveled on personal and business trips for over twenty years, and have stayed in more star hotels from L.A. to New York, the suites at Candlewood are very nice, but the people who made us feel at home are second to none. A remarkable customer experience!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Been to Candlewood Suites - Fort Worth West? Share your experiences!