“yummiest bread!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Austin, Texas
“yummiest bread!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

It is true, they have the best n freshest sweet kolaches even at 10pm! The only negative n can't give them 5* is that their sausage jalapeno one was stale :( but we ordered over 10 diff types n they were ALL delicious fluffy soft! Ny fave was def their cinnamon rolls - best I hv ever had! And their cream cheese one is divine! My family had all sorts of sweet kolaches with strawberry, apricot, peach n still said how they melted in their mouths but I will stick to these two simple ones anyday. They are reasonably priced at over a buck each..So glad we were able to stop here on our road trip n just wish it was nearer home Bc I would love this for breakfast everyday! Love this little town of West n its people! Every pastry helps support in rebuilding their town so visit when you can! Just divine n so friendly there!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Like the song sings "you ain't had a kolache if ain't be to west"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I started going to the Czech stop in 1995. I was very happy to donate much of discreationary income to this place while in school in Waco. I travelled through West for business the first time in three years, yep three hot spicy chubbies, mustard, and c-milk. POW! Amazing, that bread just melts in your mouth. A must stop for everyone.

• Visited February 2013
“Highly recommend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We make sure to stop here every time we drive through- we've been coming for kolaches for years. Sometimes it's croweded but it is worth the wait. We normally get fruit kolaches! You won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2013
Houston, Texas
“Kolaches worth driving for!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I've been going here since freshman year of college and have to stop for kolaches every time I drive on I-35. This place is open 24/7 and the selection is always good no matter the hour. The meat kolaches have real sausage with perfecty soft bread. The fruit kolaches are also amazing. I have been here so many times and have never been disappointed with my kolaches. They also have cookies, cupcakes, sandwiches, etc, but I've never had anything other than their delicious koalches. My personal favorites: the hot chubby, jalepeno and cheese, pumpkin and cream cheese, peach and cream cheese. This place is a staple, and everyone needs to have kolaches from here!

• Visited March 2013
Missouri City, Texas
“Kolaches!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Love their Kolaches! I've seen cleaner parking lots, but no big deal. It was nice not standing in the usual post West Fest lines!

Visited June 2013