“Not the Greatest” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Comfort, Texas
“Not the Greatest”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

I had fish and stuffed crab and it was good, one friend had tacos and he did not eat but half of one he said they tasted like they were made the day before and had a wierd taste other friend had cheese enchalidas he did not like them. We were very dispointed after another friend recomended this place.

Visited March 2012

Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
“OK Mex fish place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

So so Mex food. little flavor, not recommended by all four of us

Visited January 2012
Fort Worth, TX
“Good food a lot of seafood options”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011

The servings were large, there were 6 people in our party we ordered I believe what is called a botana for 4 people (with 2 choice of meats) it came with nachos and cheese quesadillas along with a side platter filled with diced onions, guacamole and sour cream. A side of tortillas as well. We had plenty of left overs. It's one of our favorite spots to eat at when we visit the Valley.

Visited November 2011
DeSoto Texas
“Awsome food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

everything was great nothing to dislike. the food was wonderful, nice heart helpings, great tortiallas and chips and salsa. Good atmosphere and very good prices

Visited November 2011
Weslaco, Texas
“Avoid”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

I am from Weslaco and I will never eat here again. My last experience was horrible. Yes, their portions are huge but you are paying for these huge portions. They are very expensive and the food is not worth what you are paying. I wanted to order from the kids menu and the waiter would allow me to. I also wanted to order a special of the day he refused to tell them to us. He said there were no specials. When I want authentic Tex Mex food I go to Los Comales in Edinburg. Well worth the drive.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere