“Stale!” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #75 of 135 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: American
“Stale!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

The bread on the sandwich seemed day old, the meat was over cooked and the French fries were cold and stale. They make up for it by being pricey though. $10 for a stale burger and fries, Wendy's is better!

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Friendswood, Texas
“Read the fine print on appetizer special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

TGI Fridays is currently running a special of all you can eat appetizers. But the fine print indicates you only get to choose one, which is not what the main advertising implies. Also it took an extremely long time for food to come out, the restaurant was only half full.

Dickinson, Texas, United States
“Enjoyable Mom/Son Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I took my 17-year-old to eat here on Thursday after school. Of course, he ate the cheeseburger, fries, chips, and Dr. Peppers in less than 5 minutes. But, hey, he's still growing! My salad was terrific. I do not like the re-done broccoli cheese soup. The white cheddar makes it look grey, which is a turn-off for me. I ate it some of it anyways. The other problem was being seated in the back by the RR. I hate that corner because it is so dark.We will go again since this is one of my son's favorite restaurants. I will be ordering something else next time.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pasadena, Texas
“Racist location do not go here if you are white”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

tha hassles started as soon as we entered the resturant. I asked twice not to be sent to the bar. but we were seated there anyway. we were hassled ordering drinks, I asked for a food menu 4 times before I got one. I firmly believe we were hassled for being white, as none of the black patrons had a problem.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Galveston, Texas
“I love going there for birthdays”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

It is great because it is a fun atmosphere and the food is always reliably good. I wouldn't go all the time but good for special occasions.