“Horrible service” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #59 of 135 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: Bakery, Eastern European, Fast Food
“Horrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I'll start by saying that of course the kolaches are good! It's the unprofessional service at this particular Kolache Factory that would make me never go there again! I had a gift card that I had purchased as part of a fundraiser. So after deciding on twenty five dollars worth of kolaches and checking out the young man, Gustavo, is having difficulty making the transaction. He informs me that he can not make the register accept the GC. He calls a woman over, I didn't get her name, she is a Hispanic woman with heavy eyeliner, she just tells us, as she is walking by that that they cannot accept the GC and offers no explanation. I tell Gustavo that this is their GC and they need to accept it, that was the whole point of my visit today! The woman starts interrupting our conversation as she is waiting on a different customer, very unprofessional! She refused to even try to run the GC. Don't sell gift cards if you do not plan on honoring them. I had a house full of company for the holidays and a little help from a GC would of helped with the purchase of the kolaches. I believe you should train your employees to care about All customers with or without Gift Cards! I will take my business elsewhere because I don't believe I mattered at this Kolache factory!

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
Webster, Texas
“tasty selections”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

tasty (but little) bites ; great place for quick snack on the way to breakfast or the grocery store for breakfast fixin's ;-)

Visited September 2013
“Great Kolaches!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

The Kolache Factory has a good variety and make them fresh daily. I think they're a little pricey but they are good. Ashley's Donuts down the street are better. In my opinion!!

Visited December 2012
Nashville TN
“Hello Kolache”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

One of our group requested this stop on the way from Galveston to the Hobby and perfect timing too, since we were overdue for lunch. This was my first experience w/bun size dough hiding a variety of filling choices. Good for travel since the filling is totally enclosed by the dough and the array of fillings give plenty to choose from. Warmed makes the difference, as always w/fresh bread. The place was clean, and w/a clean rest room, too - important to those traveling.

If tripadvisor offered a GOOD rating, I would have selected GOOD matching the comments of those who reviewed Kolache Factory before me. The very good designation is a bit much but average does not quite do for this inaugural experience.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Not bad!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I think that the prices are overpriced but the sausage and cheese kolache is pretty good! try one. So get out to one of the locations

Visited March 2013