We stayed at this hotel one night and booked it due to its location near NASA. It's a typical Best Western, so about what we expected. Our main complaint was that we arrived late in the evening and the air conditioning in the room was turned off so it was very warm and humid. We had to turn it on high to cool down the room in order to sleep, but it was a slow process and by morning the room was freezing. Normally, we would expect the room to be at a comfortable temperature upon arrival, especially since we had a reservation. The included breakfast was also typical, except the fruit was not very fresh and the hard boiled eggs were undercooked. Overall, OK for a night if you want something reasonably priced near the Space Center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Midscale Hotel in Houston Suburb of Webster, Texas located just the second block east of Interstate 45/ Gulf Freeway on Bay Area Blvd. This puts us only 20 miles from downtown Houston and the George R. Brown Convention Center and Exposition Hall. Minutes from the Houston Space Center located on Bay Area Blvd. just 4 traffic lights from the South entrance of the Space Center and Museum, also known as the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center. The Best Western Webster Hotel NASA host a full American hot breakfast each morning, served buffet style, self-serve with hot and cold foods. Hours of service for breakfast are from 6am-9am on weekdays and from 7am-10am on Saturday and Sundays. The guest business centers are truly a small office offering computer, printer and even fax capability. The lobby boast a tourist information center and a sweet shop with sundries available 24/7. In addition our front desk is ready to serve with various items that the guest might need or have forgotten. Restaurants abound on the lot and across the street, such as Lupe Tortilla Mexican Restaurant and Bar or the Red Lobster and or the Italian treat of Zio's. Fast food within walking distance and the Bay Brook Mall is just over the I-45 at this intersection of the road. Strip mall shopping and even a Target, Walmart or Home Depot are just minutes away. The family will enjoy the sights and sound of the Webster area as well, with Kemah's boardwalk minutes away or the Galveston Bay or even the adventure of visiting the Houston Space Center or even maybe a peak at Ellington Field A.F.B. nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Webster Hotel, NASA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nasa Hotel Webster
- Best Western Hotel Webster
- Webster Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Webster Hotel, NASA TX