We had to make an unexpected trip to the Nasa area over the holidays, and were just looking for a reasonably priced room. We've stayed in several hotels in this area, including the Best Western several years ago. My last stay here was a bit to be desired, so was hesitant to stay here again. I noticed that this property was under new management and recent remodeling had taken place. So trying to get the best bang for the buck we decided to give it another go around - we were not dissapointed.
First, I have to say that the young lady at the reception whose name, I think Jeanie, was very warm and courteous. She really made us feel so welcome, and went out of her way to give us a room close to the lobby. Five star service in a two star hotel isn't something you see very often these days - especially on Christmas day!
Having stayed here before, I have to say the management has done a good job on the remodeling. Our mattress was new, and quite comfortable. It was too cold for swimming, but the pool looks like it would be nice in the summertime.
Overall, this has to be the best value in the area. We got a great rate going through Orbitz. We even extended our stay for one day, and they made sure we got the same rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Midscale Hotel in Houston Suburb of Webster, Texas located just the second block east of Interstate 45/ Gulf Freeway on Bay Area Blvd. This puts us only 20 miles from downtown Houston and the George R. Brown Convention Center and Exposition Hall. Minutes from the Houston Space Center located on Bay Area Blvd. just 4 traffic lights from the South entrance of the Space Center and Museum, also known as the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center. The Best Western Webster Hotel NASA host a full American hot breakfast each morning, served buffet style, self-serve with hot and cold foods. Hours of service for breakfast are from 6am-9am on weekdays and from 7am-10am on Saturday and Sundays. The guest business centers are truly a small office offering computer, printer and even fax capability. The lobby boast a tourist information center and a sweet shop with sundries available 24/7. In addition our front desk is ready to serve with various items that the guest might need or have forgotten. Restaurants abound on the lot and across the street, such as Lupe Tortilla Mexican Restaurant and Bar or the Red Lobster and or the Italian treat of Zio's. Fast food within walking distance and the Bay Brook Mall is just over the I-45 at this intersection of the road. Strip mall shopping and even a Target, Walmart or Home Depot are just minutes away. The family will enjoy the sights and sound of the Webster area as well, with Kemah's boardwalk minutes away or the Galveston Bay or even the adventure of visiting the Houston Space Center or even maybe a peak at Ellington Field A.F.B. nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Webster Hotel, NASA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nasa Hotel Webster
- Best Western Hotel Webster
- Webster Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Webster Hotel, NASA TX