You added Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Bay Area Blvd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Bay Area Blvd.
2.5 of 5 Condominium   |   720 West Bay Area Boulevard, Webster, TX 77598 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Houston - NASA - Bay Area Blvd.)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
League City, Texas
“Nice & Easy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Outstanding place to stay, nice pool, nice area, good places to grab some chow that are a five minute walk, safe parking, no riff raff. Would like to single out Miss Taylor, very helpful young lady, kind and patient with guests. I was watching her in action while drinking coffee and was very impressed, also housekeeping staff very nice was able to get a extra pillow when needed. The room and bathroom nice and clean. Nice flat screen 32 inch TV with DVD player. Good times! Been here about eight weeks, also like like the queen bed. Would like to see them put in a business center to log on and print stuff out but all in all I like this place.

Room Tip: I like top floor less street and parking lot noise
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Bay Area Blvd., responded to this review, September 12, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. The staff and I are committed to providing each guest with friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings; it seems that we were able to do just that! It is rewarding to hear that the amenities we offer including the extra pillows, flat screen televisions and DVD players were great additions.

Please know, it would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again here or at any of our other brand locations. I will be sure to share this review with the staff and let Miss Taylor know what an impact she made on you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

The hotel looked nice enough and the guy who checked me in was pleasant, which was nice after a long drive. The hallway of the 3rd floor, which was the non smoking floor, smelled pretty heavily of smoke. The room was decent enough except the bed was hard, the tv was too small and didnt get many channels. Had to go buy a hair dryer because there was a toaster but no hair dryer. There also was no ice maker in the hall. If you are just looking for somewhere to sleep, then other than the hard bed, this place is ok for the price, but if your going to spend time in the room or are seeking a comfortable place, then look elsewhere.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Bay Area Blvd., responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience at our hotel. Providing for your total satisfaction, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, is my staff's primary duty. Hearing that we failed in your case is truly disheartening, and for that, I offer you my sincerest apology.

We understand that you have many lodging options, so we strive to set ourselves apart from the competition by offering clean, comfortable suites at an affordable price. We know that a comfortable bed is our guest's most valued amenity, which is why we poll our guests on their satisfaction with our bedding. Although our company regularly invests in bedding upgrades, including pillow top mattresses, to respond to customer preferences, we need to keep getting feedback like yours in order to steer us in the right direction. I assure you that my hotel and all of our brand locations will continue to invest in our guest's comfort.

Again, I apologize and promise you that we are committed to your total satisfaction. If there is anything you would like to discuss further with me or our guest relations team, please don't hesitate to contact us by visiting our website and clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope you will give us the honor of having you as a guest again if future travels will bring you into our area.
Saint Louis, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

After a thirteen hour car ride to Texas we checked into the hotel. The room was dirty. The rug had not been vacumed. Rug looked dirty and the couch had stains on the cushions. the tv and mirror in bathroom were sumged with something and the bathroom wasn't cleaned. Went down to front desk told the clerk the situation. She said that there were no other rooms to move us to if we wanted we could go find another hotel. Not knowing where to go or if we could get another room we felt we where stuck. She then handed me a vacum cleaner, two bottles of cleaner and a couple of rags. She stated their was no housekeeper there and she could not leave the front desk so i would need to do it myself. The Pool was yellow colored and you could not see to the bottom. I think if got cleaned about 2 days before we left. The VCR in the room one night stopped working. My son put his hand behind the TV to make sure the VCR was plugged in and recieved a shocked due to the socket and cover was hanging out of the wall. The hotel has washers and dryers on each floor that were quarter opperated. Went down to get quarters from the front desk but they had run out? Had asked for an adjustment on the price of the room due to the condition of the room and that I was the one who had to clean it. Since I went through an out side booking company they could not adjust the cost. But next time I came back to this hotel I could get 20% off my room. NEVER GOING BACK THERE!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Bay Area Blvd., responded to this review, July 27, 2012

We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why our mission is to provide clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable price that guests want to come back to. The room condition you describe is totally unacceptable to me and not at all representative of our quality standards. Moreover, I sincerely regret that you were placed in a position which forced you to further clean the room which was assigned as well as were left without a way to clean your dirty clothes. Because of your feedback, I am reviewing with our hotel staff proper room cleaning and inspection policy in addition to our customer service best practices.

Saint Louis, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

I have visisted this location 4 times in the last three months. Each time there is an issue with the reservation. The front desk people do the best they can, but not always to satisfaction. Due to my frequent stays, I was sent an offer on line DIRECTLY from Extended Stay. I took advantage of their offer and made an extra reservation for the date listed above. Upon arrival, even with a confirmation number, they had NO ROOM available. They said the advertisement in fine print does not guarantee a room, even thoough I reserved it with a credit card. I ended up in a smoking room that was in need of repair and STUNK! I reserved a queen NON SMOKING room 3 weeks prior. I left my name and phone number for the manager to call me back. To this day 7/13/2012, I have yet to receive a call from the manager with any type of resolution. Coming to town next weekend and three more times before the end of August. You guessed it, WOULD NOT STAY HERE AGAIN! VERY POOR FOLLOW UP and customer service. for the additional $20.00 a night you can get a VERY nice room and friendly people with VERY clean rooms one block over....TRUST ME IT IS WORTH it!

Room Tip: Rooms one block over for $20.00 more a night SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER and WELL WORTH IT!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Bay Area Blvd., responded to this review, July 18, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay Deluxe Houston - NASA - Bay Area Blvd. It should never be the case that a guest who requests a non-smoking room is placed in a smoking room when the preferred room type is available. In response to your comments, I have met with hotel management and staff to find out how such an experience occurred and to determine a system for preventing a repeat occurrence. We apologize that your stay was not completely satisfying and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page).
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

We used Priceline for our Memorial Day Weekend and only bid $40.00 so we knew we were not going to get a 4 star hotel. However, this hotel was not really worth the $40.00! Pull out bed is a chair which results in a smaller than twin size bed. They do not clean the room or replace the towels unless you pay a per day fee. Beds are very uncomfortable and linens are awful. There is a full size refrigerator and 2 burner stove although we did not use these since we only bathed and slept in the room and spent the rest of our time in Galveston. The breakfast only consist of bagels, muffins, and coffee and get there early or you will get nothing.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Bay Area Blvd., responded to this review, July 12, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Houston - NASA . Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Austin, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

This place is dirty with lots of stains on the carpet and couch. Our room smelled like smoke.
The Bed was one of the most uncomfortable beds I have slept in. After a long night of back pain the breakfast was limited to old bagels and weak coffee. Priceline has this hotel as a star 2 which at best should be a star 1.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

We stayed at this hotel the weekend of July 4th and the room was completely filthy and covered in bedbugs. We have taken pictures for validating beds & the bites. Hotel paid for in advance to Expedia. We told the local manager who stated, they would have the room sprayed. A call back to the day manager, who did not want to do anything. Expedia would not do anything and said it was the hotel's responsibility. The day manager has offered to reimburse 2 nights.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Bay Area Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Bay Area Blvd.

Address: 720 West Bay Area Boulevard, Webster, TX 77598 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Houston - NASA - Bay Area Blvd.)
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Webster
Ranked #1 of 2 Specialty Lodging in Webster
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Bay Area Blvd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Bay Area Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Houston-Nasa-Bay Area Blvd Hotel Webster
Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Bay Area Blvd. Webster, TX

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Bay Area Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.