My family was one of several that stayed at the Hampton Inn in the Houston/Clear Lake-NASA area for a single night while attending a school function in Friendswood. I was upgraded to a suite because I am a Hilton Rewards member (Thank you hotel staff!). I can honestly say that our stay here was fantastic and that the hotel was one of the nicest I have ever stayed at for the price. We stayed in a large suite consisting of three rooms. The first room housed a kitchen and a living room. The kitchen had a full size refrigerator and sink, a two burner cooktop, over-the counter microwave, granite countertops, eating bar with granite top, and was equipped with plates, utensils, glasses etc. The living room had a loveseat, end table, bureau with three drawers, and a 32" flat screen TV. The second room was a nice sized bedroom with two queen beds and a full sized closet, a dresser, and a flat screen TV. The third room was a bathroom with ceramic tile, a fiberglass tub with curved shower curtain, and a "power flush" toilet. The entire place was very clean and comfortable. The rooms were well furnished and towels and linens were of good quality. The room rate included a decent continental breakfast that included the standard items and also eggs, biscuits, and gravy. The hotel had a decent business center with a single computer and printer. There was a fairly small outside pool and an exercise room with a treadmill, elliptical trainer, and exercise bike. There were also several fairly large meeting rooms on the second floor (our group used one of these for a midnight snack and staging area for our kid's school activity). Staff were very helpful and efficient. The hotel is a few blocks off of IH-45 but was fairly easy to locate and access. Parking was free. There are many, many good restaurants in the area, quite a few within walking distance of the hotel. My family thought this was a fantastic place to stay and we will definitely plan on staying here again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area hotel is near Kemah Boardwalk, Space Center Houston, and Clear Lake. Each hotel room has free high-speed internet and WiFi, free hot breakfast, and a clean and fresh Hampton bed. Enjoy the Manager’s Reception every Tuesday and Wednesday evening. The hotel also has a beautiful outdoor pool and whirlpool, fitness center, 24-hour business center, and three meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-Nasa Area Hotel Webster
- Hampton Inn Webster
- Webster Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area Webster, TX