“Not clean” 1 of 5 stars
Review of InTown Suites NASA

InTown Suites NASA
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Webster
InTown Suites NASA
You added InTown Suites NASA to your Saves list
480 West Bay Area Blvd., Webster, TX 77598 (Formerly Suburban Lodge of Houston - NASA Space Center)   |
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Webster
Tucson, Arizona
“Not clean”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2014 via mobile

I reserved this hotel to stay in while I was on assignment. I am glad I looked at the room before I rented. There was a great deal of mold in the bathroom, the carpet was disgustingly dirty and the smell was horrible. If I could have rated it a zero I would have.

Stayed November 2014

Families
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Webster, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I wish there was a negative star rating. The manager, Robyn Nelson (---)799-9527, forced her way 3 times into our room while my husband and I were naked. She used extreme profanity while throwing our belongings around, flipped the bed in the air and screaming the entire time. Previously she approached me about joining a pyramid scam selling coffee and soap. I was non committal about attending a 4th of July party given by her 'mentor' friend, I was polite but could barely get my laundry card without her telling me she needed 8 more people so she could get her Mercedes. She was violent, abusive and destructive. She believed we had a cat in the room and not only went though our belongings when we were not there, she showed up at 10:30 am demanding to search us. We asked several other locations to advise us, and they handled it professionally, advising us to call the corporate office. My husband spoke to Mr. Carter, who documented everything and told us he had 3 other calls to make regarding this individual. He told him that most likely, she would not be there when we got back from work. He was polite and apologetic. He reassured us that we would not have to be afraid to return to our room. He was also very eager to make us feel safe, welcomed, and comfortable at Inn Town Suites.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

I lived here 6 months. It is a great location---the management is nice. It is clean and quiet. However there were BED BUGS in room 341. The other people that stay there are a reasonable class. Without the bugs it is a good place to stay.

• Stayed April 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

My impression could not be more opposite than the other review posted here. They apparently remodeled recently. My room has new carpet, new paint, new bed, and furnishings. While I've been there, they also replaced the AC unit. Management has always been accommodating, and, even though I'm looking for a permanent residence in the area, I don't feel rushed to do so because I'm comfortable at the hotel. You can't beat all the "walk to" restaurants and businesses, either.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I had no idea they let Hotels that are this run down stay in business. They steal peoples deposits, the rooms are really nasty and stinky, the beds are so hard I slept on the floor instead. The whole place smells like mildew and the manager lady is VERY VERY RUDE. I would reccomend staying very far away from IN TOWN SUITES they are the worst company you can possibly imagine just read the reviews!

Room Tip: Very rude manager will not give your deposit back!