“Excellent property for the business traveler” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   750 W Texas Avenue, Webster, TX 77598   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Webster
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent property for the business traveler”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Stayed here three nights on business and was pleasantly surprised at the overall level of quality everywhere at this property. Great staff, clean room, large fitness center, and large outdoor pool, plus nice restaurant and bar area. Used the business center a couple times to print some docs, and the hotel even faxed a couple pages for me complimentary. I didn't have dinner here, but the breakfast was nice and especially the staff.

The hotel is very convenient to NASA, Ellington Field, and other businesses. There are many restaurants close by within walking distance or a short drive, and a huge shopping mall is close by as well. It's a good area for walking if you want some outdoor exercise, although in the evening you may want some bug spray in the hot summer months!

The room was average sized, but it had a slightly larger bathroom than the normal Garden Inn. It was a shower only (no tub), but was quite large and had a glass shower door instead of curtain which was nice. Standard fridge, microwave, and coffee maker in-room as well. Also excellent choice of TV channels too. And best of all for this business traveler, it was quiet and comfortable bed for a good night's sleep!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Timothy P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you very much for your review! We take pride in providing great service and clean rooms,a comfortable, fun atmosphere. We love that you had the chance to enjoy all the great things we have to offer. We appreciate you choosing our hotel over the many other choices. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Silver Spring, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I had to be in the area on business for 4 weeks, and found this hotel to be clean, comfortable with excellent internet, service staff and amenities. I found I could work very well in the hotel room, in comfort, and not be distracted. Overall all, I found very good value for the price.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Seattle, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The room was very and a decent size for my needs. It had a nice flatscreen TV, in room internet and a bed that you could dial in the firmness of (a first for me and appreciated). The only thing I missed was a DVD player but HBO was included.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Timothy P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Me and my husband stayed one night at this beautiful hotel. The location is very close to the Johnson Space Center. We had a nice comfortable stay. The bedding was very comfortable but would have much rather had a King Bed then two fulls that were in our room.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Alberta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

My husband and I chose this hotel for its proximity to the Johnson Space Center. The staff were excellent, the breakfast buffet was an excellent deal and the location is convenient. There were many restaurants from which to choose and it was right by the interstate to get around easily.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

We stayed Aug 9-11. Overall, room was good. Housekeeping was nonexistent, I guess they assumed we didn't want it since we were staying only 2 nights? Paid cash when we checked in and put a credit card on file...checked my cc activity today and they apparently didnt get the memo that we paid our full balance of $250.70 upfront CASH bc they are 3 pending charges on my cc. One for $125.35, I'm assuming is the funds "on hold" which is fine bc I understand hotel policy, but I am not okay with 2 charges on Aug. 12 for $376.36? Are you kidding me? Mess up on anything other than my payment. Only good service we received from staff were the breakfast chefs and Mike, the front desk person I called and talked to about my credit card dispute. Also hotel might want to make note that they are under construction when guests make reservations. I don't want to sound like one of those ridiculously picky customers, but I my opinion billing problems isnt acceptable, as well as no housekeeping..would've rather had "bad" housekeeping than none at all..and no I didn't have my DND sign on.

• Stayed August 2013
Sorry to hear that your stay was not up to par. I will be contacting you by email to see what i can do to help thanks again for your review
corpus christi, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I wouldn't stay at this particular HGI again. Usually a pretty nice stay, but not this time. Room(s) above unusually noisy and this was reported to staff to no avail. Room was reasonably clean. Huge spider found in room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Timothy P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Sorry to hear that your stay was not up to par. You should have be notified that we had 150 soccer kids in the hotel over your stay. I will be contacting you by email to see what i can do to help thanks again for your review

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA? Share your experiences!