“Weekend Getaway” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Webster
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Weekend Getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

The hubby and I had a nice stay the room was very nice, clean and fresh! Front Desk clerk Alyson was awesome she had hubby and I smiling and laughing the whole time while checking in she is an great asset to the company! I will always make this hotel the place to stay while visiting.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Mark S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake, responded to this review, August 28, 2014
Dear Deborah M,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your weekend getaway! I will make sure and share your kind words with my entire staff, especially Alyson. I definitely agree with you that she is a real asset to our company. We hope to see you in the near future!

Mark Shearer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
League City
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Our room was very nice and well appointed, it even included a full kitchen and living area. Great for families with small children as there is plenty of room in the suites. The staff was polite and available. The hotel pool was extremely crowded and noisy, however. The complimentary breakfast included lots of good choices and variety, however, the hotel guests had destroyed the area in such a way that we had to watch where we stepped as there was food on the floor/everywhere. We would consider staying there again, but maybe not in the summer when so many tourists come in to the city and overcrowd the hotels.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Mark S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Dear Cynthia A,

Thank you for your feedback that you provided about your stay in September 2013. On behalf of myself and my entire staff, we would like to apologize for the experience you had with our breakfast area. We will continue to use feedback like yours to work harder and make sure every guest has a memorable experience. We hope that you keep us in mind for future weekend getaways.

College Station, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

We have stayed here several times. My son gets yearly family pass to NASA. His favorite. We usually stay here for 2-3 nights and go to NASA, KEMAH BOARDWALk and then a day at GALVESTON. We have never been sorry. Rooms= palatial living. Service = you are royalty.

Without a doubt the best thing going is the breakfast - and the rooms with full kitchens. This is vacationing at its best for us. $400 is well spent on relaxing, enjoying each other and having a great time.

Room Tip: Mondays are great dinner nights and you get to meet other people. Breakfast is GREAT all the time. S...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Mark S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Dear Actex,

Thank you so much for your kind review. Our whole team had a part in making your stay comfortable. We are so glad to hear that you got to visit NASA, Galveston, and the Kemah Boardwalk. I will share your kind words with my entire staff. We hope to see you again soon!

Lawton, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

This hotel was well located with in a block of a amin road and just a few blocks from I-45, aswell several eating places just around the corner. breakfast and afternoon manager's reception were great. I'll recommend this hotel if you're in the Houston-Webster area.

Room Tip: I'll prefer higher floors better view, and is quieter.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Mark S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear Ayala1234,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback about your recent stay. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the location of our hotel and its proximity to many eating places. We love that you enjoyed our breakfast and social hour. My staff and I will use your feedback to continue to provide an excellent experience for our guest. Please keep us in mind for future visits in this area.

Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Our very first impression was WOW! As we walked to the front of the hotel it reminded us of an oasis! The landscaping was meticulously maintained with great attention to detail! That attention to detail carried over to the staff … each and every employee went out of their way to ensure that our stay was enjoyable! Thank you for all of your dedication to customer service. What we liked the most was the cleanliness! After the last hotel we stayed at, this was a refreshing gift! I can’t begin to tell you how much I appreciate clean! Our housekeeping was performed like clockwork! We never needed to ask for anything! YAY! Our room was spacious and well-appointed with updated décor. The pillows were soft and the bed was comfortable. The AC works ALMOST too well – nice and cool sleeping even when it’s 95° outside. The walk-in shower was great. I so appreciate their landscaping! When we looked across the street to the other hotels, they all looked so barren while we were enjoying colorful flowers and fantastic green vegetation. The pool is an extension of their outdoor space! Ample grills with plenty of seating, a rock wall waterfall and a putting green was so relaxing! This hotel is definitely on my list of “must go back”! Thank you!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Mark S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear CharlieCN2011,

You have made the day for me and my entire staff. We thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback so we can continuously improve our hotel to make sure every guest enjoys their stay. Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff and hotel. My staff is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and we are so glad that you noticed. We hope to see you soon!

Durham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I booked a 3 night stay at Staybridge Suites NASA Clear Lake at the start of my summer vacation, flying into Houston International from Newcastle via Paris. The hotel is around 40miles south of the airport, but this journey can be undertaken in around 30mins or so if you use the Turnpike. We had booked a car through National at the airport, and this comes equipped with EZ Toll as standard, so other than receiving a ‘belated’ invoice following the return of the vehicle, travel was greatly simplified and hassle free throughout Texas. Webster is a ‘new build’ suburb or Houston, which in all fairness could have been moved from almost anywhere in the country, having the familiar eateries, shops and services of almost any modern US town. The hotel is situated around 500m behind the main street, and is all that we have come to expect from Staybridge……..and a little more. Upon check-in, the status of both myself and my wife (Gold Ambassador and Platinum Elite) was recognised and the reception afforded to us was enthusiastic and welcoming. We were offered the choice of points or welcome pack, and opted for the point having already stocked up with drinks and chips. I had booked a 2 bedroom suite, which was spotlessly clean and on the top floor of the hotel as requested, and this provided a perfect ‘home from home’ environment during our short stay. The evening food presentations (Tuesday thru Thursday) were highly anticipated, and the service provided by the ‘bubbly Chinese lady’ was inspirational.
Another plus for this hotel is its location, with the Johnson Space Centre, Texas Monument and Battleship Texas, all within 20mins drive away, and the beaches of Galveston achievable in around 45mins. We chose to drive to the beach on the last evening to take a plunge and enjoy the sunset over the Gulf………….excellent!!
Overall a First Class establishment, where loyalty is recognised and more importantly, appreciated.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Mark S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear MCBDurham,

We know that you have so many choices when it comes to lodging and we are so glad that you chose Staybridge Suites NASA/Clear Lake. My staff takes great pride in making sure we recognize all of our guests and we want everybody to feel special when they visit. Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I will make sure and share your feedback with my entire staff. We are glad to hear that you and your family got to take advantage of all that our area has to offer. We hope that you will keep us in mind when you visit the area next time.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Let me start by saying I stayed at this location for over 2 months in 2014, and several other locations in the area in the previous years. This has to be the most accomodating, guest-friendly hotel I've experienced. From the extraordinary staff to the friendly guests, the cleanliness to the safety and security, my team (myself included) had all of our expectations exceeded. If it wasn't Ashley there to brighten our day with her excellent attitude and one-of-a-kind smile, then it was Josie at the front desk with her commitment to excellence, insuring the comfort of her guests, and creating a "home-felt" environment. The Staybridge Suites made the perfect balance between personal and professional, that catered to both our business, and the families we brought with us. I can not say enough good things about this place.

Room Tip: if in and out often, stay near elevator or stairs. foot traffic noise usually is not at issue.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Mark S, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Dear Benjamin H,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff and hotel. Nothing pleases us more than to hear that we created a home-like experience for you and your group. We thoroughly enjoyed having you and your family as our guests. My staff thrives on feedback from our guests, because we value each and every guest. Our goal is to make a great hotel that guests love. I will make sure to share your awesome review with my entire staff. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Mark Shearer

Been to Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake? Share your experiences!