“Rather have slept in the car” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn and Suites Webster NASA-Clear Lake/Houston

You added Days Inn and Suites Webster NASA-Clear Lake/Houston to your Saves list
Days Inn and Suites Webster NASA-Clear Lake/Houston
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   201 N Texas Ave, Johnson Space Center, Webster, TX 77598   |
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Webster
Great Falls
“Rather have slept in the car”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

This was just a one night stay over on our way to our final destination. It was such a horrible waste of money, I would have rather stayed in my car for the night! We paid $80 for the room. It was damp and flithy dirty (I wouldn't let my kids walk bare-foot on the floor). The linens were flimsy, with no blankets. The bedspreads were thin and felt dirty. The beds were hard and due to lack of coverings we were freezing most of the night, even with attempting to turn up the heat. I don't think the heater worked, because it was not 75 in our room that night! Our room was the last in the hall, and every smoker in the hotel thought the landing outside was the smokers roost. Everytime someone went outside to smoke, the smoke was sucked into our room. The shower was so grimy we didn't even use it. Not sure I would have even been cleaner afterwards. And I wasnt looking forward to using the dingy towels either. In the morning was a continental breakfast. It was so crowded and most of the food was gone, but there was on one to replenish. The hotel is located behind other buildings and the parking lot is very poorly lit. Had I not been with my law enforcement husband, I would have not felt safe getting out of my car.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Tyler, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Needing a room prior to boarding a cruise ship the next day in Galveston, I was able to secure a room at this Days Inn at a very low price. It helped that I booked the room a couple of months ago as it filled up quickly during Spring Break.

The rooms were comfortable and had a refridgerator, microwave and coffee maker. My wife and I found it to be very clean and contrary to other reports I have read, the room had no unpleasant odor at all.

The front desk staff were genuine, friendly and quite helpful. A much higher level than one usually sees at hotels. Breakfast was the typical continental with waffles, pastries, cereals, juice, coffee and some fruit. Although we did not use, the hotel did have an indoor pool which also seemed to be very clean.

The hotel was very close to I-45 (make sure you exit at NASA Road 1 and not the NASA Road 1 Bypass to get to it) and a short trip to Space Center Houston and the Kemah boardwalk. There are numerous restaurants within a mile from the hotel.

Without question, I would recommend this hotel as a nice, inexpensive place to stay in Webster.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
San Antonio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

The bad odor to smoking. The price is more o less buth the problem is the odor a tabaco en de beed rooms

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Cypress, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

My girlfriend and I visited Days Inn on 03/12/13. We was treated with excellent service from Deven the GM of Days Inn! From start to finish we was treated like how customers should be treated. We will be back for sure!!! ~Matthew

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn and Suites Webster NASA-Clear Lake/Houston? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn and Suites Webster NASA-Clear Lake/Houston

Address: 201 N Texas Ave, Johnson Space Center, Webster, TX 77598
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Webster
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Webster
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn and Suites Webster NASA-Clear Lake/Houston 2*
Welcome to the Days Inn and Suites Webster NASA-Clear Lake/Houston, a first-class hotel located in the heart of the beautiful Houston Bay Area. Conveniently located near the NASA/Johnson Space Center and only minutes away from the World renowned Kemah Boardwalk and the sun and fun of the all new amazing Schlitterbahn Waterpark on Galveston Island.Come experience the best value under the sun. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn and Suites Webster NASA-Clear Lake/Houston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn And Suites Webster Nasa-Clear Lake/Houston Hotel Webster
Days Inn Webster
Days Inn Hotel Webster
Webster Days Inn
Days Inn And Suites Webster NASA-Clear Lake/Houston TX

If you own or manage Days Inn and Suites Webster NASA-Clear Lake/Houston, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.