You added Days Inn and Suites Webster NASA-Clear Lake/Houston to your Saves list
Days Inn and Suites Webster NASA-Clear Lake/Houston
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   201 N Texas Ave, Johnson Space Center, Webster, TX 77598   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Webster

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
DeSoto, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I had to take a quick trip to Houston on business and brought my wife & grandson. Great value & location. On the down side the down stairs rooms open up to the parking lot, but the second floor (no elevator) has an interior corridor. Bathroom was tiny but serviceable. Room was big enough for the three of us. Staff was great with all my requests and information about the area.

Room Tip: If want extra security and don't have a lot of luggage book a second floor room.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Shreveport, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I'll try to compose this review in a manner that is easy to sort through. My boyfriend and I recently got back from a four-day vacation in the Galveston/Houston areas. We wanted to stay at a midway point because of the itinerary we had planned. I've stayed at the Holiday Inn on most of my vacations recently, however for this trip we had a more strict budget. I found this Days Inn location on none other than Tripadvisor and most of the reviews seem really good. I always read the lower reviews first. We were not looking for whistles and bells, but just a clean and comfortable place to stay. So here goes...

Customer service - Excellent! Angel and Deven the front desk employees were very welcoming, polite, courteous and helpful. They even allowed us to view our room to ensure everything was ok before paying. Also, for ower last day we were running a bit late for check out, so we missed breakfast. Deven offered us some fruit and packaged snacks at checkout, which was very nice of him.

Cleanliness - This is my deal breaker, I cannot and will not stay in a hotel that smells bad and is poorly kept. Days Inn in Webster Nasa on the other hand was well kept and very clean. I've stayed at more pricey hotels that were not as clean.

Breakfast - The free breakfast got the job done. I took my own syrup because I saw on Tripadvisor that they had waffles. They were really good! We had them every morning. They also had cereal, muffins, fruit, and your regular juices and coffee.

Room Service - They came every day and were polite when we encountered them. No items went missing.

Location - It was great for what we had planned. It's about 25 or so mins from Kemah Boardwalk, less than 30 mins from Galveston Beaches, as well as the Staples Center. They’re also really close to an outlet mall, about 15 mins. There are many restaurants within a 5-15 miles radius. You won't go hungry.

Neighborhood and Safety - This was my one concern after reading a few of the reviews on here, before we went down there. The general vicinity of the hotel is very good. We stayed on the first floor and the rooms do open up into the parking lot, the lighting is good and a Hospital is right next to the parking lot. During our stay this was not much of a concern. But it's better to be safe than sorry, so a word to the wise - Leave your valuables at home or take them in your truck with you when you leave.

Cons - The walls are a bid thin, so you can hear the TV next door if it’s really loud. But nevertheless, the sleep quality was good, didn't have a problem with ppl keeping their TV's on all night or anything. Lastly, the appliances were not updated; they were functional and got the job done, but this was the first time I had encountered a microwave with a turn dial lol

Overall - They receive two thumbs up!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

A family commitment brought us to the area for 4 Days, 5 Nights, lucky for us we stayed at the Days Inn, Webster, Texas. The staff was professional and kind. Manager Deven acknowledged us by name each time he saw us, and obviously conveyed the importance of excellent service to the entire staff. Sami at the Front Desk processed our very late check-in efficiently and with a smile, the next day I was surprised to hear she's new to the staff. Angel at the Front Desk helped us feel at home, and really made a difference in our stay. Angel & Sami responded immediately to a clogged toilet at midnight, they quickly corrected the matter with tempered humor. I was still embarrassed the following morning, but they treated me with dignity and demonstrated they are happy to serve. We also had business matters to tend, and frequently used their fax machine. Devon and Angel phoned my cell each time a fax arrived; they always went above and beyond the standard. Gabby in Housekeeping was consistently kind and diligent, and always had a bright "good morning" smile. Oh yeah, and the room was nice too!
I've had opportunity to stay in 4-star hotels, but this staff treated me better; I was truly their GUEST. I look forward to staying with them again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
HUMBLE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Great food,great service,clean room,clean pool.The manager was professional and answered all questions we needed answered.His reccomendation to marios pizza was also great as well. You should promote him to the next level.His name is Devin

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn and Suites Webster NASA-Clear Lake/Houston? Share your experiences!