“Great Place To Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Weatherford Heritage Inn

You added Weatherford Heritage Inn to your Saves list
Weatherford Heritage Inn
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1927 Santa Fe Dr., Weatherford, TX 76086 (Formerly Western Heritage Santa Fe Inn)   |
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Weatherford
Burleson, Texas
“Great Place To Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Was a wonderful place to stay, nice staff, clean rooms, pillow top beds, couldn't have asked for more. Great rates, will stay here again when in the area

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

Would stay again. Newly remodeled. Very quiet. Iron. Skillet right next door

• Stayed November 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2011

The staff was friendly and the Lobby was welcoming.
The pool area was small, but clean. The bed was an extremely comfortable pillowtop, with a light weight French duvet cover. The duvet was a pleasant surprise, especially given the temperature outside.
The room was tastefully decorated fir being a buget hotel.
The breakfast selection was the standard cold fare, but a do-it-yourself waffle was offered.
I would highly recommend this hotel.
It has tractor trailer parking and pets are welcome.

• Stayed June 2011
Gaborone, Botswana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2009

This hotel is not in the best area and looks a little shady on the outside but ended up being quite adequate. After traveling several hundred miles, we just wanted something cheap, clean and pet-friendly since we were only going to sleep a few hours and get back on the road.

The staff was very friendly. The room was clean and nice enough. No elevator which would have been nice since carrying a couple suitcases up stairs is the last thing one wants to do when they are exhausted. There is a fridge and microwave as well as free Ethernet. The breakfast was a little limited but filled us up. The Texas-shaped waffles were a nice touch. We did not get to try the pool. We were traveling in a Penske truck with a trailer and had plenty of parking in the rear of the hotel and were given a room where we could see it out our window.

Overall, this is not a hotel that we would typically stay at but under the circumstances it fit our needs for a very reasonable rate.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
phoenix
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2007

This particular hotel had friendly staff and management the rooms were very clean amd keep tidy. If we ever needed anything we just called the front desk and had everything tooken care of. Anytime we will be visiting the Dallas/Fort Worth area, the Best Western Sante Fe Inn will be on our stay list!

• Liked — Friendly staff made me feel at home
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Columbia, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2007

This hotel is awful. My husband and I were in town for a family reunion and had made a reservation to stay here. We checked in and left right away to meet up with family. Got back late and when going to bed discovered that the bedding was disgusting and had something resembling blood or human waste. So we decided to check out. The gal at the front desk gave us directions to another Best Western and said somebody would call us the next day to discuss a refund. Once on the road we discovered she gave us directions to another hotel 20 miles down the road. At this point it is about 2am. So we drove around an unfamiliar town looking for another hotel. Anyways, the next day nobody ever called so I called and was told the person I needed to speak with was not there and they would have them call me the next day. This went on for 2 more days, finally I spoke to a woman who was quite rude and dis-interested and she told me I needed to call another number and speak to someone else. So I did. This person asked me to fax a copy of the receipt and call her back in a few days when she was back in town. So I did. On the day I called back she acted as if she had no idea who I was or why I was calling, so I had to go over everything again. At which point she let me know she was out of town and would call me back in a couple of days. I have not received a refund or a telephone call over a week after this incident. I have since called the credit card company to dispute the charges and write a review wherever I can and I also contacted their customer service center on the website. We will have to see how this plays out. But I will never stay at another Best Western because of this one incident. What happend to the customer always being right?

• Liked — When I checked out.
  • Disliked — Cleanliness and Staff.
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
BWWeatherford, Owner at Weatherford Heritage Inn, responded to this review, December 10, 2008
Since your stay we have instituted many improvements including a major capital investment! We hope you give us the chance to show you what we have to offer. We llok forward to doing better for you in the future.

Been to Weatherford Heritage Inn? Share your experiences!