“Hands down, the best Barbeque around these parts!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 113 Restaurants in Weatherford
Cuisines: Barbecue
Weatherford, Texas
“Hands down, the best Barbeque around these parts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The ribs are fall off the bone tender and still juicy. The vegetables are great. The green beans are to die for. LOVE IT!!!!!

Visited January 2013

Texas
“Easy in and out..that is, once you get past the construction”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

There has never been a crowd when we have eaten there. My husband loves the sausage and ribs so we go occasionally. I wonder if they use "Liquid Smoke" because I alway have horrible indigestion after eating there.Pricey for what it is...you place your order at the counter like a cafeteria. We each had a rib (pork)plate and one beer and it was close to $50. Vegetables are overcooked and too salty. Fried pies are what people come here for mainly...not my favorite place but it's easy for a fast meal.

Visited December 2012
Weatherford, Texas
“Great Texas BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

This is by far the best BBQ restaurant in town. We have tried everything on the menu and have always left with our stomach's full from the large portions. The owners are very hands on and are well loved in the community. You gotta try the fried pies!!!

Visited December 2012
“Good Ribs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

This is a no nonsense BBQ and rib restaurant. You place your order, collect your food and sit and enjoy. The fare is very tasty and the choice is fair. The sides are not "Haute Cuisine" but this is a Rib restaurant and the ribs are great. The price is reasonable and the staff are friendly.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Worth, Texas
“"Put out with this establishment; it'll be a while before we return"”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Let me tell you about the last three meals we had at this place: (1) the macaroni and cheese was down to the last spoonful and it was disgusting, and they served it anyway. I'm sure there was more in the back. We also ordered some of the meat fried pies to take home, and the girl screwed up the order so badly that we not only didn't get what we ordered, we got pies that weren't even close...tagged in bags that weren't correct either; (2) the macaroni and cheese was down to the last spoonful again, and it was disgusting again, and they served it anyway, again. There were also a couple of ribs that were small and cooked to a fare-thee-well that were inedible; and (3) the third time is NOT the charm, as the macaroni and cheese was down to the last spoonful and it was disgusting, and I avoided it, and after a few minutes of locker-room high-fiving behind the counter amongst the employees, my husband's food came but mine didn't. When it arrived ten minutes later, the ribs were cold. I told the waitress, and she gave me a salamander eye-blink and said, "Do you want me to take them back?" Uh, yeah. Yeah, I do. Instead of getting 4 decent sized ribs like on the first plate, I got 3 decent sized ribs and a tough little dried out inedible rib. I've spent a lot of money at this place over the last couple of months and I'm ticked off enough not to go back for a looooooong time. Because of the road construction, it's not that easy to get to, so I think I'll take my business on down the road and avoid the frustration.

• Visited November 2012