“The service attendent should be fired and fined , I dont recomend anyone stay here till then, and I will be contacting all manag” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Weatherford

Motel 6 Weatherford
You added Motel 6 Weatherford to your Saves list
Motel 6 Weatherford
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   150 Alford Drive, I-20 at SR 171, Exit #408, Weatherford, TX 76086   |
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Weatherford
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Please read this and address this asap, tonight I got a phone call from a most respected friend for a designated drive home so -i got a ride to pick her up , drove her safely to Motel 6 and paid for a room, all better right ? I called for a ride witch was 10 15 min away walked out side lit a cig feeling a good deed - when the attendent told me you have 5 min to leave this property or the cops wil bel called, I told her my ride will b here in ten min, she said im calling the police

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
oceansprings
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

my husband and i stayed here for 9 days,the room was very clean,the bed was very comfy.the owner&his wife were extremely nice as was the rest of the staff.the prices were very reasonable.if you needed anything they were quick to respond .we enjoyed our stay and would stay here again.we would recommend it to others.its close to shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Gridley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

During the past 4 weeks, I have stayed in 10 Motel 6’s and the one in Weatherford is the best by far; friendly staff & ownership, large clean room w/refrigerator & microwave, fluffy pillows and king bed, and large bath with tub/shower combination. Unlike other Motel 6’s this one has not undergone the ridiculous remodel especially it still has comfortable furniture and clean soft carpet, not vinyl covered concrete. Still economically priced, this is by far the best value.

Room Tip: 1st floor, non-smoking, refrigerator & microwave.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Carrollton, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I stayed for a week in Weatherford for work and needed an inexpensive place to stay, so thought I'd try the Motel 6 for a night, just to check it out. Honestly, my expectations were low...I didn't expect much for $40 a night. I was very pleansantly surprised to find that the room was very clean, smelled fresh (didn't have the underlying mustiness that many hotel rooms have), and everything worked fine...TV, shower, AC, mini fridge, microwave, comfortable bed. I decided to stay the week, and every day my room was cleaned well...fresh towels and linens. There was no breakfast, but most hotel breakfasts are pretty lame anyway. I just kept food in the fridge and ate in my room. This place will definitely be my stay of choice from now on in Weatherford...everything I need in a hotel room for half the price of the other places!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Brunswick, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

This is a three story, hotel style building. You may have to carry your luggage a ways, but hey, exercise is good after sitting in a car all day. The gentleman and his wife who seem to be in charge are lovely and helpful. The room is large, very clean and includes a mini refrigerator and a microwave. It is a smoking room, but there is no smell at all, and even though I smoke, I have a very good nose. The bathroom is well designed and large. It even had fancy folded washcloths along with a little bottle of shampoo, which I have not seen in a Motel 6 in quite a while. After a hideous stay in Midland, this was a very much appreciated relief. And as a woman I feel very safe with the inside hallways. And I love having a screened window that I can open safely three stories up. I would not hesitate to recommend this, even to those who usually pay twice as much at fancier places.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I had a very nice stay there and when I left I forgot a flower that I had gotten from the Billy Graham Library and had carried with me for 5000 miles in three weeks. I was an hour away when I realized that I had left my plant in a water bottle in my room. For sure the maid would toss it. I pulled over and called and my little plant was safe in the hands of the front desk person. I drove back and my little plant was in excellent condition. Thank you

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

Clean, comfortable and friendly. Very nice motel 6. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone traveling through the area. The price was very reasonable and everything exceeded my expectations. Will stay again!

• Stayed July 2012

Been to Motel 6 Weatherford? Share your experiences!