“Good Home Cooking” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Aledo
“Good Home Cooking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Great breakfast food all day, good service, great prices and the atmosphere is very rustic and fitting for the area.

Visited April 2012

Fort Worth, TX
“Poor Service and Cold Breakfast”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

The title says it all -- we went to breakfast here on a Saturday morning and I guess the waitress was having a bad day -- she was unfriendly and scowled the entire time we were there. We ordered your normal everyday breakfast: scrambled eggs, hash browns, biscuits, etc. My husband's biscuits were cold and hard, when he pointed this out to the waitress she said they were fresh, and was really put out when he asked if he could have the pancakes instead. We'd eaten here about a month before and the plate comes with a choice of biscuits/pancakes -- well the last time he got two good sized pancakes, this time she brought him one dollar sized, burned pancake. Next was the bacon -- it was blackened, hard, and stuck together (on both our plates). After she brought my husband's crappy pancake out, we asked for boxes and left. On the way out I complained to the lady at the register and told her we were going to feed our food to the dog -- I showed her the pancake and bacon, she shrugged and didn't say anything. I also mentioned how rude the waitress was -- again no comment. We paid, left, and fed the food to the dog. We will never be eating here again -- I highly recommend you try Wanda's or make the drive to Lake Worth and eat at Ginger Brown's (it's non smoking these days).

Visited April 2012
Weatherford, Texas
“Dirty, gross and I cannot believe I have eaten here more than once.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I guess you get what you pay for in many cases. Everything is laden in grease and not fresh in any way. What they do have going for them is a super-cheap breakfast that is $2.99 last time I checked and is so fast that forget bringing a paper with you it will be right out. When you add up coffee and such you will find that someone just should open up a fresh and cheap breakfast venue soon.

Visited May 2012
Weatherford, Texas, United States
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

This place is always busy so I decided to try it out. It was average. The food was okay, but nothing to brag about.

Visited March 2012
Weatherford, Texas
“Breakfast disaster”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

Stopped here for breakfast - won't return. Food was not as expected - served potato chips at breakfast!!

Visited February 2012