“TexMex at its best” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 94 Restaurants in Waxahachie
Cuisines: Mexican
“TexMex at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Outstanding value and wonderful taste! From the carne asada to the cheese enchiladas, all the food was outstanding. Must try the refried beans which are out of this world. Wonderful waiting staff and nice laid back location in downtown Waxahachie. Give it a try!

Montana City, Montana
“Excellent food, friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

I had mixed grilled dish that so amazing. They brought a hot pot to my table and I could put together just as I liked. The dish included cactus which was a first for me and delicious. The wait staff was very friendly and the food came quickly and very hot. Excellent salsa!! Everything appears to be homemade including salsa and sauces. This is the best Mexican food I've had in Waxahachie.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

The service was great and the food was fresh. The salsa was good! They served a hot and spicy salsa as well as the traditional salsa. I had #13 beef cooked with onions and jalapeños. We plan to come back .

Springfield, Missouri
“Great salsa and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

The salsa is the best I have tasted, it is spicy though! I got the Azteca fajitas vegetarian style, and they offered to substitute grilled cactus! Delicious! My only complaint is I could not eat all of huge amounts they brought!

• Visited December 2013