“Great birthday luncheon” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dallas, Texas
“Great birthday luncheon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

My God-mom took me here for a birthday luncheon. I liked the shop and all of it's cool finds, but the Doves nest food was fantastic!
I am a picky eater. The chicken salad sandwich my God-mom got was delicious and my grilled chicken sandwich was great, but the buttermilk pie was outstanding.
I suggest not getting soda here, because it can dilute the creative flavors and combinations. The bread on my sandwich was so full of color and taste.
I was full. I highly recommend this place. Get there before 2pm!

Visited August 2012

82% Recommend
Waxahachie, Texas
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I frequent The Doves Nest every chance I get and LOVE it every time. I have Never had a bad experience.

Visited June 2012
Near Dallas Texas
“Always great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

The food is always fantastic here. The orange tea alone is worth the price of the meal. Pasta specials are my favorite. The only reason for not putting five stars is that the groups enjoying lunch here tend to be somewhat loud, but this is a wonderful place for lunch with a friend.

Visited August 2012
“Pricey tourist place”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

The food here is, at best, average and for what it is, is completely overpriced. I've been here on multiple occasions thinking maybe I just don't order the right thing, but I have come to the conclusion that this is just an overpriced tourist stop

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Waxahachie, Texas
“Keep thinkg the food will get better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Keep thinkg the food will get better but it doesn't. The last time I went took my niece 13. She order pizza which looked like it just came out of a box. Even the dessert was bad. Don't know why people like this place so much.

Visited August 2011