“Food is good, wait can be horrendous” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 94 Restaurants in Waxahachie
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Food is good, wait can be horrendous”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I would rate the quality of food as very good but with there being only one pizza oven, it can wreck havoc on your evening. When I came with a large group (15) It took them 2 hours to get us all served. They brought out pizzas as they were ready but two people in our group didn't even get their food until the rest of us had completely finished eating! I noticed recently that they have expanded. I hope the addition of another oven helps out. I don't think it will because it looks like they also doubled the dining area. When I go again, I will give an update.

Visited January 2012

Waxahachie, Texas
“AWESOME!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

The atmosphere, the waitstaff, the food! It's all wonderful. The new menu only makes it better. I go to this place about one a week. Sometimes more. It's always outstanding. I'm not sure whether it's the delicious food or the awesome staff that make this THE best place in Waxahachie! My favorites are the Caprese, the farm to table Salmon or the Crab Encrusted Salmon, and Cannoli. Try the Tuscan Margarita.

Visited July 2012
“Skip the chains and head to the "Slice"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

Waxahachie is a quaint little Texas tourist attraction, known for it's historic square, beautiful restored homes, and antique shops. Travel outside the square, however, and you'll find the usual dearth of tired chain restaurants. Tucked away inside an old strip shopping center is Tuscan Slice, a gem of a place with plenty of charm, great service and authentic fresh food. Equally suited to couples on a date or families, Tuscan Slice never disappoints. It is our favorite restaurant in Waxahachie.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ennis, Texas
“very good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

loved this food and loved the atmosphere. Reminded me of a big Italian family--including how crowded it was. Love going there with the kids. They got to make their own pizzas.

Visited June 2012
waxahachie
“it's all good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Eat here all the time, everything on the menu is excellent. We love the spinich dishes.

Visited May 2012