“Business Trip” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in Waco
Austin, United States
“Business Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

I travel to Waco on business monthly. For the price and value that this hotel brings I wouldn't stay anywhere else. They are very accommodating. We arrived early and needed to get some work done. They gave me access to wifi and allowed me to go to the executive lounge to complete my work while my room was being cleaned.

Jason O, Manager at Hilton Waco, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review of your recent stay with us. It was a pleasure meeting you.

We are try our best to accomodate our guests whenever possible. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.

Jason Owens

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

This is probably the nicest hotel in Waco. It's pricey, but they can price higher because there is no other alternative. Definitely better than the Courtyard Marriott across the street.

My family and I stayed on the top floor which is the executive level with executive lounge. Lounge had good options for breakfast, so we didn't even need to eat out. They also offer a light dinner which is nice. Lounge food and drinks are complimentary except for alcohol. Definitely worth the premium to stay on the executive level. MS. RUBY in the executive lounge provided world-class customer service!!

Worst thing about the hotel is the trash can in the bathroom. It's supposed to be a designer-looking trash can but the functionality is terrible. It's so slim that I could fit very little in there.

I'm from a big city and usually stay in big cities, so my comparison is a little biased. Overall, this is a good hotel in a small town.

Room Tip: Executive level is worth the premium.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Jason O, Manager at Hilton Waco, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate the kind comments about Ms. Ruby. She is great and we are lucky to have her here. We are glad your stay with us went well. I will bring up the trashcan size to our chief engineer.

Allen, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I stayed at the Hilton multiple times during fall 2013 for various sporting events and to visit my son at Baylor. The service is always great and the staff very friendly. The first place I always look when I travel to Waco is the Hilton.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Jason O, Manager at Hilton Waco, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate the kind comments and are glad your stays with us have gone well.

Owasso, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I always stay at a Hilton property because of the amount of travel I do. I was not disappointed. The staff was courteous and attentive. My room was clean and quiet. I love the full breakfast option available at this chain, and it is my "go to" hotel whenever possible.

Jason O, Manager at Hilton Waco, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review of your recent stay with us. We are thrilled to hear we are your "go to" hotel when you are in the Waco area and that your stay was a nice one. We also Thank You for being a Hilton HHonors member.

We hope to see you again soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

This was one of the nicest rooms I have stayed in while traveling. When we checked in Alvin was at the desk, and was very accommodating in all we asked for. The room was well decorated and very comfortable. The hotel is close to shopping and lots of places to eat, within walking distance. For breakfast we went down to the dinning room and had a very nice meal of fruit, they had a choice of Buffett. When I went to get the car, which they have a large area for parking, you could pull up under a large canapé.

Stayed January 2014
Jason O, Manager at Hilton Waco, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for posting your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am thrilled to hear your stay went so well and you were able to enjoy our restaurant and some of our nearby attractions. Alvin does a great job taking care of our guests; thank you for recognizing him.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Los Angeles, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Great Hotel and super staff. Lobby is well cared for and the bar is adequate with some privacy, but still connected to the lobby. Rooms are very well kept and the beds and linen are plush and very comfortable.

Jason O, Manager at Hilton Waco, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for posting your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. When I first came here the condition of the lobby was one of the first things I noticed. I also glad to hear your stay was comfortable.

We hope to have you return as our guest should your travels bring you back to the Waco area.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We had a great stay at the Hilton in Waco. The staff went upon and beyond to help us out with any questions we had. The hotel looks great! We loved the location and enjoyed our time in Waco. John at the front desk was great!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Jason O, Manager at Hilton Waco, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback on your recent stay with us. We try our best to exceed customer expectations, so I am glad to hear John provided you with such great service. I will make sure he is recognized for taking such good care of you.

We hope to see you again soon!

Jason Owens

Been to Hilton Waco? Share your experiences!