“Nice Hotel - Terrible beds” 2 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Bed & Breakfast Package
Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in Waco
Houstno, United States
“Nice Hotel - Terrible beds”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I liked most things about this hotel, but the beds were terrible. No support at all. When my wife and I were both in the bed, we rolled to the middle where there was a depression. Seems as if these beds were past their prime a few years back. The room carpet was severely stained, but the room seemed generally clean. Might be a great place for meetings, events, etc., but not for getting a good night's sleep.

Good day -

Thank you for your feedback regarding you stay here in Waco. I certainly would like to apologize that your room was not up to standard and your did not receive a comfortable night's sleep.

We are in the planning stages of an upcoming renovation in which bedding and carpet will be updated. We are anxiously awaiting these changes and hope that they will resolve the condition in which your found your room.

Thank you again for your comments and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Waco.

-Michael Mahoney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Waco, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

The title says it all. Great service. Nice surroundings. Restaurant staff knew their menu. Bar staff accomodated my requests promptly. At check in we were able to obtain rooms in close proximity so we could easily watch over our 3 year old grandaughter. Late check out let us change , pack and depart comfortably.

Good day -

Thank you very much for the kind words in the review of your recent stay here at the Hilton Waco!

We appreciate the great feedback regarding your stay and are thrilled that our staff was able to meet and exceed all your needs!

Please let me know if there is anything we can assist you with, and we wish to see you again in the future!

Purvis, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

My stay at Waco Hilton is always pleasant. I enjoy going to the Executive Lounge and talking with Ms. Ruby. She is always polite, kind, and a great listners at the end of a a very busy day. I wish that the Hotel did offer more TV Channels and in house movies. I return to Waco Hilton every change I get.

Good day -

Thank you for the time taken in composing a review of your stay here at the Hilton Waco!

We are very happy to hear that you had such a wonderful time where visiting us and Ms. Ruby in the Executive Lounge! We are very proud of Ms. Ruby and the excellent job she does in the Lounge! Thank you very much for your comments and we will be sure to pass your comments onto her!

San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

We had a great experience at the Waco Hilton! I brought my family in for a Baylor football game and our rooms weren't ready because the team stayed there the night before and got late check outs. We got free drinks in the bar and free breakfast buffet coupons for every member of our family to make up for the inconvenience. The hotel is clean and the beds are comfy. The breakfast buffet was really good too! Made to order omeletts and waffles in the shape of Texas! My kids loved it and so did the adults. I would definitely stay here again!

Good day --

Thank you very much for completing a review of you recent stay here at the Hilton Waco!

We very much appreciate the kind words! We understand that arriving on game day Saturdays can be a little hectic so we were happy to offer drinks to guests that were waiting on rooms! We hope to see you all again when you are back in Waco!

Brenham, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I've stayed here a few times on business while attending a trade show in the adjoining Convention Center, and am very pleased. The staff are courteous and rooms have been spacious and clean. The beds are very comfortable. I had an odd problem one morning of a three-night stay; I had no COLD water. Crazy! Fortunately, I had gotten my shower the night before, so I just got some ice from the ice machine, put it in the sink and filled it with the hot water to splash my face and brush my teeth. When I told the front desk, they were very apologetic and the problem was fixed when I returned to my room that afternoon. I look forward to staying there during the same convention next year. The restaurant has some good food, especially the pasta with capers, tomatoes, olives, garlic, etc. Unforunately, my business associate - an MD - got bad salmon one night (she returned it and ordered another dish), then found that the fruit in the breakfast buffet the next morning was bad also.

Good day -

Thank you for sharing your experience with us during your stay here in Waco.

I would like to apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay. We have looked into the lack of hot water issue and believe it has since been resolved. Also, I have passed on your experience to our culinary team to ensure that our food consistency, even with diced fruit remains top notch. Thank you for sharing your feedback and we hope that you will return when your travels bring you to Waco!

Arlington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I was so happy with my experience at the Hilton in Waco. The bed was very comfortable, towels were very nice. We ate breakfast both mornings we were there the buffet was very good. The chef was there to make to order omelets. The one I had was fabulous. Will for sure stay here again when we need to stay in Waco.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Good day -

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay with us here at the Hilton Waco!

We are thrilled to hear that your enjoyed everything from the linens in the room to our made-to-order omelet station! I will ensure that your feedback is passed on to all our staff members!

Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Mason, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Good value, conveniently located next to the Waco Convention Center and the river trail. Easy access off of Interstate 35. Good restaurants located across the street. Comfortable bed and room. Very clean.

Good day -

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay here at the Hilton Waco!

We very much appreciate the great feedback regarding your stay and our staff! Thank you very much for the kind words and we hope to see you again when you return to Waco!

-Michael Mahoney

Been to Hilton Waco? Share your experiences!