“Decent hotel, nice staff” 4 of 5 stars

Super 8 Waco Mall
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   6624 Highway 84 West, Waco, TX 76712   |
Ranked #12 of 25 hotels in Waco

89 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Humboldt, Iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I called a week ahead and asked if they had a room with a recliner, as my wife has slept in a recliner for 6 years after she had her hip replaced and now just had both knees replaced just 2 months ago, and they said they did. I didn't make a reservation then as I wasn't sure when we would be there. The day before we needed a room I called again and they said yes they had rooms with recliners, so I told them I needed a room with a recliner as my wife could not sleep in a bed., so I give them my credit card number and told them to save me a room because we may get in Late and save the room for us. We got there early. about 4:30 pm and they didn't have a
room for us with a recliner, Couldn't find another motel with a recliner, so went back and took what they had, big mistake.My wife couldn't get any rest so after being awake until 4 am we checked out and slept in the car. If they would told us ahead that they didn't have a room we wanted we could made other plans.
In my opinion this was just poor management on their part just to rent another room ended pu paying for a room we couldn't use as the bill for the room showed up on my credit account

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
BKPatel, General Manager at Super 8 Waco Mall, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
To help me address your review of our property: I have sent a message to you,(through TripAdvisor), to further clarify information, and resolve your dissatifaction with your room. We have never had recliners in our guest rooms, and do not mislead guests with false information about the services we do provide. We strive to please our guests, and our staff is well trained on what our guest rooms offer. You may contact me directly at 254.776.3194 at your convenience. BK Patel
Chicago
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I was on a tight budget for this stay so I was just looking for a safe and clean hotel room. I found the Super 8 to be quiet and clean. What worried me the most was the condition of the door to the room. The frame and the lock were in poor condition. The lock didn't lock tightly and allowed the door to move in and out.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

BKPatel, General Manager at Super 8 Waco Mall, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you for commenting on the value of our hotel. The special two night rate of $88.88 helps the traveler on a budget. Even though we are affordable, we pride ourselves on keeping our property clean & well-maintained. We were unaware of any problems during your stay, or we would have resolved them immediately. The issue you experienced with your door have been addressed, thank you for bringing it to our attention. We hope to see you on your next trip to Waco, Texas.
BK Patel
254.776.3194
Hutchinson, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I would definitely stay here again next time we go through the area. Breakfast was real minimal with waffles, toast & cereal. Gal behind the desk was friendly and helpful to my questions. Room was clean and very little noise.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
BKPatel, General Manager at Super 8 Waco Mall, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you Dean W for helping other guests make a lodging choice while visiting Waco, Texas. We appreciate honest feedback about our services to make improvements for the best guest experience. We look forward to providing lodging on your next trip to Waco. Please call us directly for any special room considerations you may require, and we will gladly give you the best possible rate available. Thank you for choosing Super 8 Waco Mall!
BK Patel
254.776.3194

Been to Super 8 Waco Mall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Waco Mall

Address: 6624 Highway 84 West, Waco, TX 76712
Location: United States > Texas > Waco
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
#2 Best Value Hotel in Waco
#8 Business Hotel in Waco
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Waco Mall 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Super 8 Waco Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Waco
Super 8 Waco
Waco Super 8
Waco Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Waco Mall, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.